Chapter 35//Clubbing//

Leah's POV

There is a knock on our door so I walk to the door and open it. 'Aayyyyeeee' all the boys shout. 'Heyyyy'. I walk back to into the room and all the guys come in. 'Oh hello Ryan' Simon says. Ryan turns around and says 'hi guys'. JJ shouts 'food, I'm starving. Do you mind if we have some Ryan?' Ryan nods and says 'Le bought it for me so yeah, dig in.' All the boys eat the food quickly and I laugh. 'Well done with the show guys, you were so funny.' All the boys smile. I walk over to eth and side hug him. I look up and say 'thank you for all the kind words E'. He nods and says 'I was just telling the truth'. I giggle.

I then separate from ethan and walk over to Simon. I whisper 'thank you Si for all those wonderful words, it made me smile.' He smiles and looks down at me and says 'well that's good.' He puts his arm around my waist. 'I'm going to go Le, I will let you have these boys to yourself.' 'Ryan, stay.' Ryan walks to me and says 'it's fine, I need to go talk to Cara and sort this out.' I nod and he hugs me. He walks out and closes the door. All the boys sit down on the beds. Simon still has his arm around my waist. 'What happened to Ryan?' Simon asks whilst looking down at me. I look at him and I see his beautiful blue eyes. I look at the guys and say 'his girlfriend cheated on him.' 'Ouch' says JJ. 'Yeah I know, he was proper crying and everything. He really liked her.' Everyone nods.

Joe weller stands up and looks at this phone. He says 'I'm going to go out for a bit. See you guys later.' He looks at me and he winks. I smile at him and whisper as he walks past 'good luck.' He nods and walks out the door. 'Why don't we go out tonight?' Asks Simon. 'Like clubbing?' I ask nervously.  The idea of partying makes me think of prom. Not a good night. Simon nods. Everyone else says 'yeah, let's do this.' I nod a bit scared. JJ, Tobi, Vik and Harry go into their room to get changed. Simon looks down at me and says 'what's wrong?' 'Nothing, just a bit scared from prom.' He nods and says 'we will protect you, don't worry Le. Nothing bad will happen.' I nod and say 'okay, I bet to get ready.'

I grab clothes and take them to the bathroom. I get changed. (Media). I make myself look really nice. I curl my hair and do my nails. I put natural makeup on and I look in the mirror. I actually look good for once. I open the door and turn off the light. I walk out and the boys mouths gape wide open. All the boys are already ready. 'Do I look too jazzed up?' I ask the guys. They all shake their heads. Ethan walks up to me and hugs me. 'You look stunning Le'. I hug back and say 'well thank you Eth.'

Ethan goes into the bathroom and Simon walks up to me and says 'you look absolutely beautiful Leah'. I blush and look down. He picks up my chin and looks me right in the eyes. We do this for a while. He leans in for a kiss and I decide what the hell. I lean in too and we start kissing. It feels amazing. We separate as Ethan starts to come out. I look behind me to see Josh smiling big. Simon walks to him and Josh says 'get in there Si'. I laugh and so does Simon. Ethan comes out and says 'lets go'. I nod and we walk out. Simon puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk to the other guys room.

Ethan knocks and Harry opens it. He looks at me and smiles and say 'you look good Le'. I laugh and say 'thanks matey'. All the boys laugh. JJ, Tobi and Vik come out and they all say I look wonderful. We get down to the main hall and see cal and Joe with a girl. We walk over and it's the waitress. The date with the girl must have gone well. 'What you guys doing here?' I ask. 'JJ asked us to come. This is Olivia everyone, she is coming with us.' Everyone nods and says 'hello'. She says 'hi' back. She looks nice. She's looks at me and gives me a glare but only for a second as Joe says 'lets go'. Joe puts his arm around her waist and she smiles. I walk over to Ethan and start to chat to him. We are at the back of our little crew. 'Eth, do you like her?' I whisper. He shrugs and says 'she seems nice. Do you?' I say 'if Joe is happy with her then she must be nice.' I don't think she likes me since she keeps giving me death stares but I don't want to say that to Eth. He nods.

We get to the club and it's loud. We go to the bar and order drinks. Everyone gets alcohol but me. I look around and I see a group of guys looking at me. I start to get nervous. I start to feel a little dizzy. I feel an arm around my shoulder. I look up to see Simon smiling. 'I've got you Le, no one will touch you.' I smile at him and give him a kiss. I don't mind if anyone sees as I really like Simon and I feel that he feels the same. The night goes so well. Everyone is drunk but me and is dancing so good. We are all having so much fun. Simon goes to the bathroom and I hang around with JJ. There are only some boys that I feel protected when I'm around them and Jide is one of them. 

We dance and laugh. I try not to flirt as I want to be with Simon, I have decided. Simon comes back and I walk back to Si. We all dance and it's very funny. Olivia looks very drunk but she seems likes she having fun with Joe anyway. We get out of the club and we all walk back to the hotel. Most of the guys stumble and it's hilarious. Once we get to the hotel, Joe, cal and Olivia walk to their hotel room. Me and the rest of the guys go back to our rooms and separate. I help the guys get into bed as they are all pretty drunk. Simon kisses me lots and whispers 'I love you Le'. I kiss his cheek and say 'I love you too Si'. I get changed and get into bed. I fall asleep. It's going to be funny with all the boys and their hangovers.

Awww, Le and Si. Cuteeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️. Love ya'sssss.

Neve xoxo