Is this how its going to be?

~several hours later~

EunSung later learned the name of her father. It was Hyunsik. Somehow, Hyunsik was able to bring other EunSung back to life like almost undead looking but still more human looking. That's when everything changed. EunSung noticed how since EunSung unnie was more caring then she was. EunSung was more whiny and younger so she wouldn't understand much. Chen hung out with EunSung unnie more. She noticed how she was always left behind when the group decided to go out, sometimes even with Hyunsik so she was left behind either way. With someone who she thinks doesn't remember she's there or without someone, to cry out her tears. EunSung decided to take action several birthdays later. She was now 8 years old. She been orphaned at the age of 4. 4 years later, she'll be running away. EunSung was glad the government lost all her private records. She can start fresh without anyone even knowing. The gang was out again, probably eating. Hyunsik was gone, too. Usually the TV would be on. She took a bagpack and stuffed it with clothes and other things she needed. It was winter when she will be leaving so she dressed up warmly. Walking to the front door, she opens it. She was living Seoul, right now and she would be walking all the way to Daegu. That's far but she has to do it. She can't get left behind. She was promised dancing and singing lesson but they were never given. She was promised play dates, still was never given. As she walked, she made sure to not let anyone notice her. Noticing her would throw her runaway to Daegu plan off. EunSung still had a childhood left, so she would be able to fit into Dageu. How they do things will be observed and used wisely. Later, she thought if Chen or the gang is looking for me, which I doubt it, but if they do, I need a change of name. Min Jiyeon would have to do. They would think I'm just someone else's sister because I bet none of them remember what I look like. With that she walked to Daegu with every once in awhile a stop, of course.

To the gang

EXO and Hyunsik with EunSung just arrived home but the feeling they felt when they walked in was emptiness. Usually they walk in feeling happiness and laughter. EunSung's face was shocked. She ran to now newly named Jiyeon's room. Not a single light was on or toys laid out, waiting to be used for a play date. Instead clothes were tossed around and a bed lay unmade like no one was even there for days. EXO and Hyunsik were behind her. EunSung with sad eyes, covers her face, whispering the words. "She's gone. EunSung is gone." Hyunsik's face was down right upset. His voice barely a whisper, trying not to have a voice crack. "No! This can't be! I thought she was with us!" Chen looks down, guilty. "We all promised her so many things and they were never given. Instead we all wanted to hang with this EunSung instead of the other because  we missed her so much. When the younger one needed more care and love, she wasn't given the care and love. She is at an age where she needs love and care and attention but instead we gave it all to the older EunSung." EXO nods. "He's right. She always tries to stay even though it was like she was never here. She was the one trying to create the happiness and laughter feeling we always felt when we got home for us. She gave promises she actually kept. We didn't. Our promises to her are broken. She gave up waiting. She waited 4 years. This is going to be a pattern. At 4, she was technically orphaned. At 8 she gone missing. And at 12, we don't even know what's going to happen." Kris speaks out loud. His words were right. This is the path we gave her not she gave herself. Now she could be anywhere and we wouldn't even know it. "Is this how it's going to be?" SeHun asked, sadden but curious. "With little EunSung gone?" Chen nods. "We shouldn't go find her. She left on our terms like we wanted her to leave. We are at fault, not her and she was the one who left. Just leave her be for now. It's the only thing we can give her. Because all we do now is give her pain and lies."

Well, that is the end of The Power We Hold! Book 2 is up! It's called Dreams are Powerful! It's on my profile now. I will have chapter one up soon. I have the intro to the book and in the middle of writing and editing chapter 1. :) thanks for reading! This is my most viewed book ever! Thanks for almost 500 views!