How did he?!

EunSung was asleep in her new bed. She was smiling in her sleep. Chen took a look around her new room. There hung the photo cards, posters, and pictures of them of today. He turn back to EunSung and ruffled her silky hair. Soon later he left and EunSung begins having nightmares. Her perfect dream of what was just happening hours ago disappeared leaving behind it was a nightmare of the future. Sweat beads appeared on her forehead and her hair was beginning to wet from the sweat. Chen was with the boys.
Chen's POV
I was wondering how's EunSung was doing if I left her, but I needed to. I had to talk to D.O and Kai. "Kai! D.O!" I whispered yelled. They come to me. "Yeah Chen?" They answer in unison. "Guys did you tell the other 5 groups. If we go down. Their doom is here." They nod. "We did. We told to write it down somewhere and at our last group Dylan attacked us. "How?" The boys looked at each other. "He bribed them. We now lost group 5 the Bears." I couldn't believe it. "Really?! This is bad!!!! That means their dead by now knowing how Dylan is. Aish there's only 5 groups left. Why were the Bears so easily bribed? The Bears usually aren't into those things." Kai looked to me then D.O. "Well" Kai say nervously. "We came at the time The Bears where being bribed. Looks like Dylan made the deal or not killing them if they went against us and gave them around 100,000,000 or below. We both couldn't see the money clearly." I nod and send those two off to bed. I went to Suho and Kris, telling them what Kai and D.O told me. They both nod and tell me to go see if EunSung's alright. I went into her room to find her a sweating mess. I turned around and yelled for everyone. She didn't even stir at my yelling. Everyone came running. They all look at EunSung and their faces fall to a dismay. EunSung was sweating like crazy, her hair was wet her face was covered in sweat and her clothes were hot to the touch. Everyone tries to shake EunSung awake but it was nearly impossible. She only stirs. So we all decided to change her clothes and put a cold towel on her forehead.

No one POV
"What are we going to do?! Poor EunSung is having nightmares and we can't stop it." Lay pouted. Chanyeol looked saddened his happy virus smile no longer visible. "We are going to have to wait. Poor EunSung will have to endure these nightmares." Xiumin was sweating.
~hours later~
EunSung awakes crying. "Ch-Chen? L-Lay? T-Tao? Ch-Chanyeol? X-Xiumin? Se-Sehun? K-Kai? B-Baekhyun? K-Kris? L-Luhan? D-D.O? S-Suho?" The groups jostled up in unison. "EunSung, are you ok?!" EXO was fearing slightly. "I'm o-ok. Just nightmares of past and future." EXO looks to one another. "What is it about?" EunSung fiddles with her fingers. "Um well Dylan finds his um way to get me." EunSung sighs. "5........4........3........2........1" someone wraps his arm over EunSung's neck. EunSung's screaming echoed into everyone's ears. There's a knife was placed on her neck, nearly cutting her. Dylan was panting. There was something keeping him from being able to cut EunSung's neck. He wasn't sure if he could do it. EXO took a step forward but then Dylan actually cut her like a paper cut. Blood dripped down her clothes. Chanyeol threw fire at Dylan but it disappears like thin air. Chen speaks up. "How did you get in here?! No one really knows about this place!" Dylan laughs. "You really think I didn't know?" EXO was feeling really scared. 'How did he know?' Dylan laughed and continued. "EunSung did make it hard. And this area is really hard to build on so it would be hard to find. What makes it easy was I found out by your father, Chen." Chen's face was watering. "But Dad's dead. There's no way a mere human could do that." Dylan was laughing. "Your dad ,Chen, is still alive. I'm keeping him captive as a hostage til I get what I want then I'll kill him." Chen's face was having a variety of mix emotions. "E-EXO please.......! Help me........!" EunSung's face was written in tears. "Dylan, let EunSung go." Dylan laughs again. "Oh? So this girl is name EunSung, too? Wow, just like my daughter. Did you have plans to bring back my daughter with this? Your own little sister, Chen?" Chen was crying. "Only after I learned the importance of siblings." Kai teleported behind Dylan, putting his finger on his lips, singling EXO to not show any clue to him being there. Kai grabbed the knife and pulled it out of Dylan's hands and points it at him. EunSung runs to Chen and Chen holds her. Chanyeol shoots fire at Dylan's hair for teasing fun, letting it catch fire. Xiumin freezes Dylan's hands. D.O breaks the ground slightly around Dylan. Chen shocks Dylan. Kai then teleports him somewhere and comes back. Chen puts EunSung down and Lay heals her cut. "Poor EunSung. You ok?" She nods. "It's painless, Lay Oppa!" She was smiling ever so sweetly. Chen ruffles her hair. "So adore sometime EunSung." She giggles. "Don't worry about Dylan for awhile ok?" EunSung nods. Dylan was after all hurt from all of that if getting pointed at by a knife wasn't enough. Chanyeol picks EunSung up and around his shoulders. She begins laughing. "La la la la I'm such a big troll!" Chanyeol sings. "La la la la la I'm such a small mouse!" EunSung sang sweetly, laughing.