What is your dream?

EunSung's POV
I ran around curious who would be coming tomorrow. Kindness followed every once awhile, leaving and coming back. I ran into Chen Oppa. "Oppa!" I fell back nearly hitting my back against the wooden floor if Chen didn't catch me. "O-oh EunSung-ah!" I held onto his shirt, putting my face in his chest. "Oppa you scared me. I thought I was really going to get hurt." Chen laughed nervously. "That's not going to happen, EunSung. You know I would risk my life for you." I hugged Chen tightly. "Thank you Oppa." I rubbed my head side to side against his chest. He pulled apart from me. "What's your dream, Oppa? Did you achieve your dream, Oppa?" Chen looks at me strangely. "Well technically no or half no and yes. My dream is to become an idol who helps other through my music. What about you, EunSung?" I smiled. "I didn't achieve my dream yet. My dream is somewhat like yours Oppa. My dream is to create music were everyone can enjoy smile laugh and learn about." Chen pitches my cheeks. "How adore. And also sweet!" I try to push his hands off my face. "Yah! Oppa! Not the cheeks!" Chen smirks. "Oh? So not the cheeks? How about your stomach?" He begins tickling me. "Hahahahaha! Oppa stop!" Chen stops tickling. EunSung giggles at the sight of him pouting. "Stop with the pouting. It's making me cringe, oppa." Chen laughs pushing her a little then running away. "OPPA, THAT'S NOT NICE! COME BACK HERE!!" EunSung's lazy side was kicking in so she didn't continue her threat. "...............what will I do.........I set my dream so high.........what to do........" Chanyeol overhears EunSung. "EunSung, what's with the setting dreams so high?" EunSung looks at him. "Channie oppa, is becoming an idol that creates music that everyone can laugh smile and feel happy through dreaming too high?" Chanyeol looks at her, confused. "Of course not! Setting your dreams is like goals but more important. Because that's what you want, not what you want to complete. Something you desire and have a passion for." EunSung nodded understanding what he meant.

~a few days later~

EunSung was no where to be found. She was straight up missing. EXO couldn't find her anywhere. Either was the rest of the groups, even the ones that didn't meet her yet. The only clue was she was talking about her dreams. Where did EunSung go? Who took her? What exactly gave them the reason to kidnap her? How did they kidnap her? Why did they do it?