I never wanted to post this [PLEASE READ]

Hello guys. It's me Danni. Or really known as Chan.I don't want to reveal my whole name so there you go. Call me Chan. Someone recently commented on my story One Sided As Before. They talked about how badly I write and that my characters are baseless, etc etc. I know that my writing is mediocre. I know my writing skills aren't all that well. I know. I always knew. And sadly I knew it from the start of my very first stories. You all don't know this but my first story wasn't The Power We Hold(EXO Wolf fanfic), it was on my Quotev account and it was called The Queen of the Dead. Everyone that read that loved it casting aside my mediocre writing. I never wanted to post something like this but someone pointed all the things I already knew about my writing and stories. That they are mediocre. That my characters are baseless or one dimensional. I usually only make one character then all the others are idols. Danni is not my name and it never will be. It's like my stage name in a way. I use it then tell people that they can use their names or change it. Sadly it wasn't seen in that story you could. You all don't know my past in 100% detail or even know what it would be like and I want to keep it that way. I use the name Danni for fun in a sense. I created that name when I was just maybe 9 or 10. I grew to love the name, Danni. I also always dreamt of being an artist so thus came the name The Freaks' Danni. A soloist with a group name in a sense. There was a time when people called me weird and a freak, I took freak and used it. All in all, I don't write like other people. I seen other people's writings. I always knew my writing wouldn't be like them but sadly someone had to keep pointing it out. All my friends know how much of a happy virus I am and they always taken the good things about my stories. They always did and when i ask them what's bad about my stories. They never gave me an answer in a way. They always say it's good as it is. My writing was never really changed because no one gave me an exact answer on it. I even know I don't writing like all those chapter books you all read. I like my writing style but sometimes I hate it because people would always try to talk good about or give a shaming to it. Gosh I'm crying writing this. I getting tried of people trying to change how I write. No one who read my stories gave anything about how I write or how my characters are. They just loved them. One Sided As Before was my 2nd story on Wattpad so that story has to be one of the worse. There was someone on my Don't You Worry [EXOPINK series] that said it was like a cute idea to put myself in the story but that person said it was not very smart. I never met anyone like that. Danni isn't even my name. After reading that comment, I grew to hate how I write. I kinda wished that person never commented but then again I would've never knew how much I sucked at writing. Good bye FLAWEDs......until the next story I guess.