Kidnapped

~at EXO's hidden dorm~
"where could someone like her go?" Everyone gave only shrugs. "I know! Other EunSung's dad must've taken her!" B.I shouts. "Why would he? He's injured badly. It would take weeks to heal from what we did." EXO looks at one another. Romeo yells together. "Actually we saw a shadow coming into your home then into your secret hideout in the security cameras. It was our turn after all." GOT7 looks to Romeo. "When?" Romeo's Kyle pulls out his phone. "Just yesterday the same time you noticed her presence was missing." EXO nods to the other groups. "We must get her together. You must know how Danni looks like. She doesn't only have looks but she's powerful. Chen's mom and dad placed more then just power into her." Everyone nods to EXO.

~to Danni~
"please! Stop hurting me!" Whap! Whap! Whap! "Ow.........please stop........." Tears where spilling from EunSung's eyes. "You replaced my daughter! You took her name! Her smile! Her face! Her life! You are unforgivable!" Bam! Bam! Bam! Gun bullets missed her by a few inches. She was shaking. "I-i-i-I-I don't even kn-in-know what y-y-your d-d-daughter looks like." The man grabbed EunSung's hair and pulled in. "Ahhhh!" Pulling her face close, to land spits. "You do! That Chen boy your brother he showed you what my precious daughter looked like! He must have!" Danni trying not to showing signs of cringing from his spits. "He couldn't bring h-h-himself too. H-h-he wanted t-t-to keep the past in the p-p-p-past." The man was fed up with the young girl's frightened answers, pushing her away by her hair. Her silky black hair. Just like his late daughter. Ruffling his hair in frustration, throws a fist against the wall and leaves. The dark area was once again still. Then a wall disappeared. In place was a prison. A face she never met was seen. "Hello EunSung. My sweet sweet daughter. We finally meet." The deep but musically voice spoke to the young girl. "F-F-Father? Is that really you?" Light then lit up the once dark area. Her chains disappeared. She stood up and ran to the prison like area. Clutching the bars she spoke, "Father! You been here all this time?" He nods, grasping his daughter's tiny hands. "Where's Chen? Where's your mother?" Tears fresh and new found its way to her face. The man wiped them away. "Mother died getting me to Chen. He killed her. I was kidnapped so Chen doesn't know where I am." The young girl wrapped her hands around her father's. "It's going to be okay sweetheart. Chen will find us." Then there was a clatter. Stairs began to make noise. The young girl's father raised his hand. The power pushed the girl back into her space and chains. The prison was no longer seen, just a wall. The evil man was back. He held a bat. "Now little girl. Answer my questions with confidence. Leave no details. If you leave details, I'll strike you." The man hit then wall again to show he wasn't going to show mercy. "Girl, where are you getting your powers from? Their like blowing up like bombs." The young girl in fear looks up. "My parents, they used their powers to help me with what will come of the future." The man taps the bat on his other hand, walking from side to side. "Hmmmmmm...............really?" The girl nods. The man walks to the wall were the prison like area was held. He did 12 taps with his finger but they were barely heard. The wall then disappeared, leaving a prison like area of what she originally saw. The man looked at her. "Who's this? Do you know?" The man known as her father told her not to tell him. "No sir. I do not know that man." Man 1 looks at her slightly confused. "You never met your father before, girl?" The girl gives a full on confused face. "Mother told me father was died." Man 1 laughs. "She doesn't know you man. Hahaha! Your own daughter!" Her father was clutched his fist. "I didn't get go see her be born. how in the world will she know me?" The man hits the bat against the bars. "Shut it! I don't need your pitied answers! I need to get rid of her!" Her father rise quickly. "No! Don't kill my daughter! She has a hold life ahead of her! She's only 5! You really can't blame her for being born but you are!" The evil man laughed. "Are you being serious right now? She is a splitting image of my daughter. What's there not to blame? How in the world did you get your daughter to be like a splitting image of mine?" Her father stepped back. "I don't know! I seriously don't! Me and my wife just gave her powers other then her future seeing." The evil man laughs. "So it's a coincidence that your daughter looks exactly like mine?" The man step forward the prison. Then a bright light covered the room. Right there in front of the bars was his daughter. "Father what exactly are you doing? You're better then this. Accept the fact I'm dead. I promise it wasn't your fault. You taught me well. The gun you used to threaten me to come home was triggered by a Sanseng fan of EXO. She was jealous by the fact I was closer to EXO then her. Just let the little girl and her father go. This wasn't their fault." Tears slip out of the man's eyes. "EunSung why? How come you come now?!"