Pasts past and relationships fixed

Sorry but this is a warning that the chapter is kind of triggering since of the weird death stuff and what Danni says after it so yeah WARNING SOMETHING LIKE TRIGGERING UP AHEAD I RATHER NOT OFFEND ANYONE WHO'S BEEN THIS!!!!

Danni looked to Chen and began crying. She couldn't believe, no one there could. Their worlds were crashing not fast but slowly. No one knew what was best to do. Little Danni had little to no experience to understand all of this. She fell to the ground. Kindness then appeared again. Licking the young girl's face. Everyone was crying. They didn't know what exactly to do in this situation at all. It's been years since a girl was with them other then their seniors or juniors(White Fox is SM's might be new girl group.) Kai and D.O. both sat up and moved to Danni slowly. "Danni what happened?" Danni didn't budge. "Tell me who this other Danni was. I came upon her room thinking it was mine when it wasn't. I learned that the hard way." Kai and D.O. looked to each other. "Just tell her." A voice piped in. It was Chen. "She was in the room already and was ready to open the albums we left." Chen didn't want to tell that story after all he was the closest to that other Danni. Kai decided to tell the story first. "Danni there was another Danni. Spelled just like yours. She was just like you but older around Baekhyun's age. Around that time that Danni was being pursued. By who? Our clues lead back to her father. Her father was after her for being against his wishes. We all knew and categorized him as the Asian father. A Asian father is a strict man. He would want you to do everything he says no objections. She never disobeyed his orders but once. And that was to be our friends when we were all in high school. It was her title though. She was friends with everyone and was the first to be the new kid's friend. She didn't know that her father knew we were wolfs. Or the fact she wasn't supposed to be our friend. Still she did and when her father found out, he began giving her warnings since it was her first disobeying. But she didn't listen and he began hitting her. She ran away with us, becoming an idol with us and soon she was too famous to kill. If killed her fans would go crazy after him. Or so we thought. Part of her fans was our EXO-Ls. They loved her and shipped her with everyone of us. For the fun of it of course. Her father found out where she was and began sending out threat letters like an ultra fangirl(those weird crazy girls who says their bias is their husband boyfriend and no one can have him but her. Not the normal fans it's starts with an s in Korean was it Sansengs?) who hated her being around EXO. She found out later it was her father and told her manager. Her mangernim sent that message to the CEO of JYP and got her bodyguards. Still it was no help." Kai then looked to D.O. to continue. He nods and does so. "Her father actually appeared in front of her one day. She knew it was real by the way he acted in public. She couldn't not much but say "I don't know how the he** this guy is." Of course that made him boiled right away. He slapped her in the face painfully. That's when people started staring. It was weird. He's all like "I'm your fu****** father! How dare you treat me like that?!" The crowd begins murmuring to themselves. "You're no father to me if you make me do things against my will." Other Danni said. The bodyguards tried to push him back but it was no use. He got out a gun. That's when everyone got scared. He pointed it at her despite the bodyguards lifting him and taking him away. He right there shot her, right in the heart. With her last seconds of life she spoke "thank you to all my FLAWEDs and EXO-Ls and EXO and everyone here witnessing for the first time the cruel man that is of my father. Dylan Lee. The man who killed his own wife when he thought she was an abnormal being when she wasn't. Keep smiling for me won't you all?" There she died with a smile on her face." The story ended but D.O wasn't finished. "The only person closest to her was her boyfriend Chen. Chen originally thought to use you to get other Danni back to life but in the process have to kill you so other Danni can take your body making it into what she was originally before her death. The dead can be brought back to life if the person found someone like them and had the same name. We knew he was doing this and kinda was all in it." Danni took a steps away from D.O and Kai and Kindness step in front of her, growling. "I was right you were lying to me. I was used. Mother never used me all she did was make me feel miserable. You all made me want to kill myself. Good thing I did that mistake now I'm not being fully used." Everyone looked at the young girl. They all felt guilt inside themselves Chen was feeling the worse guilt ever using his own little sister to being back his girlfriend. That was selfish of him. "Why can't you get rid of that past! She rather you move on or something instead of finding someone like her to being her back to life and drag someone to death lane!" She Danni was mad. She couldn't believe her ears. "Let alone your own sister! What kind of person are you?! Other Danni would preferred to be dead then take someone's own sister's body! I bet anything she would." EXO was crying now. They missed other Danni a lot. Truly they do and they couldn't let go of that. They loved other Danni more then a sister but she loved Chen so they stepped out of her way for Chen to be the lucky one. "All I wanted to meet my brother and have him teach me things only older brothers would teach." Kindness stopped growling and whimpered to Danni and rubbed it's head against her leg. Kindness wanted Danni to stop crying. She wiped her tears. EXO looked to one another and smiled. Chanyeol stepped out. "Danni it's time for you to know that room was made for other Danni. Yes it was but it's now yours. You're our Danni now. Our new Danni. Our special Little Danni we'll teach like an older brother should." Danni looked up and smiled. "Jinjja?! OMO!" She ran to Chanyeol and hugged him. EXO smiled at her. "Yup!" EXO said to her. They all took her to her room. And placed them albums in first of her. "Open them." Lay pleaded curious who's photo card she got. She picked in the EXO's first album and opened it looking inside. Then a photo card slipped out and it was EXO then other was.............................(I'm being a troll aren't i?) Chen. "OMO I got my brother." EXO all whined wanting it to be them. Chen took it and autographed for the fun of letting Danni feel like a fan. She smiled and laughed. Opening other albums happily even if they weren't EXO's albums.