Secrets revealed?

Well since this is EXO's lastest song other then Sing For You so yeah listen to it.

EunSung was placed on Chen's shoulders. "EunSung is such a sweet girl. She has a lot of powers guys. We need to protect her so she can be a help and be the perfect cute little girl. Who would want to hurt her?" "Chen Oppa, what do you think about this? With this Dylan guy killing me?" Chen sighed. "We would do anything to protect you. Even if meaning we died. We will all keep Dylan away from you. Dylan was a lair to begin with. Nothing more. That's why we need to get the other groups known about this issue." Chen looks to Kai. "Can you do that for us, Kai? Send the message and be careful, send D.O. We need to all be equals here to help teach Little EunSung before you start complaining Kai." Kai stretched out a bit. "Been around 10 years since I used my power a lot." D.O readied his arms and legs if Dylan appears. Both D.O and Kai stands in front of EXO and bows. "Bai for now Hyungs(?). We will be back." EunSung jumps somehow off Chen's shoulders and into both D.O and Kai's arms. "Good luck, D.O Oppa and Kai Oppa! Come back here safe ok, Oppa?" They both laughed and nod, waving bye to EunSung. Kai teleported with D.O. to where the other 5 groups where hiding or living a live of secret. EXO looks at each other and sighs. The area they where at was a nice underground place. Looks like they were outside when they were not.(EXO before any of this happened where very hardworking idols and were living life to the fullest til SM Entertainment fell(not real information) and they were making plans to move to another Entertainment. The fans knew of course and let them decide their entertainments since well everyone in SM was forced to leave and move to another stable Entertainment even if that's giving up their spot as the top 3 Entertainments.) EunSung was in aw at the place til she ran into a room engraved with her name on it. She pushed it opened and it was no girl-girly room, it was a Kpop fangirl room. A stack of albums from any group known to EunSung ,only being 5, she known around 50 to 100 or maybe more. So she got curious and took an album off of the stack. It was EXO's first album Wolf(was it? I have bad memory sometimes.) untouched or even opened. She placed her nail on the plastic wrap and was about to rip it when Chen ripped it out of her hands. She was shocked. She slowly looked at Chen frightened by Chen's latest movements. "This is not your room, EunSung." "B-but my name is engraved on it." "That's not your name. That was someone else." "Wh-who was it?" "I don't want to say." "Oppa, stop having such a big burden on yourself!" "YOU'RE THE BURDEN! EVER SINCE YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE I BEEN LIVING IN A HELL HOLE! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I REALLY WISHED DYLAN KILLED YOU TOO! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M PROTECTING YOU EVEN WHEN I'M GOING TO DIED WITHOUT EVEN GIVING MY FANS ONE LAST STAGE! THEY WAITED LONGER THEN YOU! THEY WAITED FOR 3 FREAKING YEARS FOR US TO PULL IT TOGETHER!" EunSung began crying. "I waited 5 years for you. 5 years with only mother always talking about you! Never once were those words about me!" EunSung ran out of the room. She finds the rest of EXO excluding Kai D.O. and Chen. EXO saw her and tries to go and comfort her. "NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! YOU GUYS TOLD ME YOU WOULD PROTECT ME BUT YOU'RE ALL LAIRS! JUST LIKE MOMMY! SHE'S ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT CHEN! NEVER ONCE ME! WHY WAS IT NEVER ME?! WHAT DOES CHEN HAVE THAT I DON'T?! SINCE I WAS ABLE TO WALK OR WHEN I DREW MY BEST DRAWING EVER! CHEN ALWAYS HAD SOMETHING BETTER WITH SOMETHING I DID! "OH CHEN WALKED BEFORE YOU BY A YEAR!" "OH CHEN DREW SOMETHING LIKE MONA LISA ONCE AROUND 3 YEARS OLD!!" Chanyeol reached out to her. She screamed and EXO stepped back. There behind her was a wolf. She turns around and fear covers her face. The wolf walked to her and rubbed itself against her arm. She shakily pat it's head. "She is really able to call a wolf to protect her. And the wolf would always love her." She smiles and laughs as she gets licked by the wolf. "I'm going to call you kindness. Do you like that name Kindness?" The wolf nods it's head. There was a howl but not from Kindness. Kindness whimpered not wanting to leave. EunSung kissed Kindness and the wolf was happy to leave and come back later. She waves bye to Kindness. Chen walked in after all of EunSung's screaming. "Mom really did that? Am I that much better then you, EunSung? She never once talked about you?" EunSung shook her head no. "Of course not! She always have something to say about you about everything I'm doing! Never once me when she's all like "I did talk about you. Remember 3 weeks ago?" And really it never happened. Same cycle over and over." That's when EunSung's flowers began lighting up and blinking. D.O. and Kai appeared, wounded. EXO ran towards them. "What happened Kai?! What happened D.O.?!" EXO was trying to figure out what happen as Lay healed them. That's when EunSung's tear slipped when she saw Kai and D.O. Kai and D.O. wasn't supposed to be hurt. Someone changed their decision like that. EunSung really wanted to change that but that's all she could do was cry and Lay's healing healed both Kai and D.O. Faster. "Once EunSung started crying and Lay's healing got stronger. What did Mom and Dad put into EunSung to make her so special?"