The hidden

Hi sorry lateness! I was trying my best to do a lot of things at once! Like my other fanfic account on Quotev(The Rinny Kagamine) but please do enjoy!

EunSung was sleeping happily when Chanyeol picks her out of Tao's arms. He takes her down stairs and places her on the couch. "EunSung-ah tell me. How old are you?" She looks at Chanyeol weird. "I'm only 5 Chanyeol-shii." He smiles. 'Still young that's good. She now has a whole better life ahead of her now.' "EunSung-ah would you like to sing the members awake?" EunSung smiles brightly and nods. "What kind of song am I going to song Chanyeol-shii?" "How about EXO's El Dorado?" "Isn't that your song Chanyeol-shii?" Chanyeol pouts. "Channie Oppa please?" EunSung laughs and nods. "Isn't that your song Channie Oppa?" Chanyeol smiles and nods. "No need for rap if you can't." She nods and gestures Chanyeol to place the earbuds into her ears. And he presses play.
Song(in English since I'm lazy to type in Korean)
I had the same dream again~
I was at a endless desert~
there is a dazzling city~
But it always vanishes before I get there~

I'm going toward the place I have to go~

I can't confirm anything~
I can't promise anything but~

Find the El Dorado,I'm leaving right now~
The bigger the adventure, the danger that follows~

Into the light that spreads out before us~
End of song(of EunSung singing)
Chanyeol stops the song and turns around seeing the members smiling and yawning, rubbing the sleepy out of their eyes. "OMO Little EunSung is so talented!' A voice rung from behind the members. Chen steps out. "There's my Little EunSung! Come here you, little girl~" EunSung giggles and runs towards Chen. Chen picks her up and spins her around. "What was Channie Oppa doing to you huh, Little EunSung?" "Chen Oppa, he got me to sing to wake you up!" "Aww that's so cute!" Chen pats her head. "Guys lets eat!" I bet EunSung's hungry as well!" Kris and Suho's voices were loud and clear. From far outside their home was Dylan. He was watching them. "They deserve to died for killing all those humans. Once their gone the other groups would be exposed with no protection to go to. But who is that little girl? She's going to interfere with my plans. She has a lot of power flowing in her. She'll be too strong soon and she won't even know it. I better get rid of her soon." EunSung was set on a chair next to Chen. Kris and Suho took out the bowls and spoons plus the cereal and milk to eat. "I want the blue one! (whatever cereal you like EunSung is still young so deal with it or whatever the name is.)" Suho laughs and hands it to Chen to pour it out and add the milk. EunSung eats happily. That's when her flowers on her twintails(or whatever you picked) flickered on and off. She stops eating and looks to Chen. Chen's face drops its smile. "Everyone! Grab anything special or needed and get underground! EunSung's flowers are flickering! Mom said if that happens then that means EunSung doesn't know something is going to happen!" Everyone gets up and takes whatever they need and used Kai to teleport to their underground place fast.  "EunSung, what did you see?" Chen was fearing if it was bad. "Ch-Chen Oppa it was some black haired man looking out the w-window of our house saying he w-wants to k-k-k-kill me!" EunSung was crying. "It's Dylan guys. He can't find us here." Suho's voice was very calming. "When did you see this, EunSung?" Chen was fearful that he'll lose EunSung too and he just met his little sister. "Minutes before it happened." Chen wipes her tears. "EunSung, it's going to be ok." He hugs her. "So one of her powers is future seeing. Good on us then." Kris was right. We can protect EunSung easier with that on our side. But what other secrets did mom and dad put into EunSung that we need to find out about?