31.

August

"Baby!" I heard Ria shout when she walked in the house.

"I'm in hea'!"

I heard her heels clicking against the hardwood floor as she made her way to my office. She walked in with a glum look on her face.

"What tha' doctor say?" I asked.

She sat on my lap and sighed, "They found a growth."

"A growth? A growth whea'?" I asked worriedly.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her flat stomach. My worried expression turned happy.

"A growth with two arms and two legs." She said.

"You pregnant?"

"Mhm." She nodded. "The doctor says I'm almost a month along."

"How dat happen?"

She stale faced me.

"I mean, I know how it happened, but how? You on birth control."

"I forgot to take it one day."

"You can't be forgettin' stuff like dat." I sighed.

She frowned, "I thought you was happy about it?"

"I am."

"You not acting like it." She tried to leave my lap, but I held her down.

"Don't walk away. If ya' mad, you gonna sit hea' and talk ta' me like my wife. We married, ain't none of dat walkin' off shit like befo'."

"You don't seem happy about this baby. You always saying you don't want more kids." She said sadly.

"I don't mean it. I'a be mo' than happy ta' have mo' kids witchu'. I was jus' sayin' you can't be forgettin' important stuff like dat." I told her.

"I guess you're right." She mumbled.

"I know I am, now give daddy a kiss." I puckered my lips.

Her lips met mine and I deepened it. My hand slid up her skirt. Just as I was about to go further, there was a loud crash coming from downstairs.

"It wasn't me!" A'riah, Logan, Lucas yelled.

"I'm gonna kill them kids." I tapped her leg for her to get up.

"Aug, don't hurt my babies!" She called out as I walked out my office, taking off my belt.

I walked downstairs to see the three of them standing at the bottom of the stairs. My flat screen that was mounted on the wall was now on the floor, cracked.

"Who did it?"

They all exchanged looks and shrugged.

"You'on know, huh? Then I guess all y'all gettin' ya' asses beat." I grabbed A'riah by her arm and whacked her a good five or six times.

Logan attempted to run, but I caught his ass. Lucas ran under the table so I dragged him out from his leg and got him too. I really hate being the bad guy because Ria is too soft to do shit like this. But sometimes this is what they need.

"Get y'all asses upstairs."

Riah was the first to run upstairs with Lucas right behind her. Logan laid on the floor like he was wounded.

"I think you broke my spine, pops." He rubbed his back with dried up tears on his face.

"Logan Augustus Alsina-"