29

Huuuge time skip
♢♢♢

Orianna
Six years later...

"Boy, bring ya' ass back hea'!" I heard August yell from downstairs.

"This house is never peaceful." I mumbled, walking downstairs to see what the commotion was about.

Six years down the line and me and August are still married. With six year old twin boys, Lucas and Logan and. August branched out from his singing and went towards other things. He has his own clothing line, fragrance line, and he produces a little.

Me, I own my own interior designing company. August bought it for me on our first year anniversary. He said he wanted me to be my own boss and not have to work for anyone. My sweet husband.

"Mommy!" Logan ran to me, hiding behind me.

August tired to grab him, but I kept him from doing so.

"August! What are you doing?"

"I'm 'bout ta' beat his ass."

I sighed, "Logan, what did you do?"

"I accidentally broke dad's watch." He mumbled.

"My custom rolex and he gettin' his ass beat fa' it." August tried to grab him again making him cling to me more.

I understand why August was so upset about the watch. He spent fourty grand on that watch alone. But I wasn't going to let him whoop Logan when he was mad. You should never whoop a child when you're angry. That anger could cause you to go too far.

"I said I was sorry. I just wanted to wear it." He whined. "Lucas was playing with dad's stuff too!"

"Nu uh!" Lucas peered from under the dinning room table.

"Yes huh! You broke dad's chain!" Logan yelled back at him.

"What!" August shot his eyes toward him.

"Liar!" Lucas ran from under the table. That's when him and Logan started fighting.

I broke them up while August just watched. He never does anything about it because he says that's what twins do.

"Both of you get upstairs." August told them.

They quickly walked past him and ran up the stairs.

"Baby, you have to calm down sometimes." I said. "I'll get you another watch."

"What 'bout my chain?" He pouted.

"I'll get you another chain too, you big baby." I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed him.

"Eww." Logan stood at the top of the stairs with a disgusted look.

"You think I'm playin' witcho' ass." August moved from my embrace and began taking off his belt. "I'm givin' you a three second head start."

"Three." August began running up the stairs.

Logan's eyes widened and he made a run for it. I heard the sound of the belt followed by his screams. Soon Lucas' screams were being heard too.

This isn't the first time they've broke something of his.Logan broke the window to August's Audi playing too close to it. I've saved them as much as I could, but August was fed up by now.

"Damn kids." He walked back downstairs putting his belt back on. "We not havin' anymo'."

"But I want another one." I whined.