"Uh..?" if it's a plan of hers to confuse me then It frigging worked..

"She told me to Date Bin and of course Bin agreed to date me..only as A rebound for his feelings for Joonyi..."

"Did Bin know this...?"

She shook her head. "No....He would dump me the moment he found out..and that would ruin the plan, so we didn't let him know"

I was still confused. "But Bin dumped you first... Doesn't that ruin the plan already?"

She nodded, sighing again. "It does but Anna, I tried to warn you to stay away from Bin not because of Me but cause of Joonyi and yes, she asked me to do that too..."

"Why are you doing this for her? Is she blackmailing you..?"

She shook her head and freed herself from my grip. "You should leave Bin for Joonyi, Anna. Don't get in her way"

››››› End of Flashback ›››››

Whichever way,Jessica had the answer and I was going to get it...but how exactly?

»»»»»»»

Ugh!

I couldn't concentrate. The only thing I could think of was Bin asking me to be friends with him. I didn't know if I should be happy, he was Putting his pride aside or worried that he wasn't actually sincere. Afterall, its Moonbin we are talking about. Some few weeks ago, he had called me weak and now he wants us to be friends? I still didn't get it...yet. Or did I miss something.?

The light coming from my phone caught my attention, as I picked it up to see Two new messages. I unlocked the screen and sat back in my chair.

[2 new messages]

[Moonbin]:.......

[Minhyuk]:.......

I decided to open Minhyuk's text first. Just because.

[Minhyuk]
Got two tickets to see **** wanna come with me?

Should I? I mean today was a Saturday right? I should probably go with Minhyuk. I replied with a short text before opening Moonbin's text.

[Moonbin]
You free tonight?