Aphmau leaned back on her chair tilting her head backwards. "This is soooo boring" she complained.

I nodded and laughed.

"Mrs. Pheonix! Look to the front!" Yelled the teacher.

Man she has the eyes of a hawk.

The teacher tilted up her glasses once again and began teaching.

I ripped out a little piece of paper out of my notebook and began to write a message to Aphmau since I already knew this algebra and I was bored.

"Hey, Aphmau. We can talk on here. By the way how often does this teacher have to push up her glasses?" I wrote on my messy writing. I have probably the most messy writing of everyone at my school. But since Aphmau knows me so well she can read it.

I pass it to her and she opens it under her desk glancing to the teacher and down every couple of seconds.

You see, when your a pro like us you learn the skill of nothing getting caught during class. Seriously they should teach us these important skills in life rather then,

2 - i, where i is the imaginary unit, is a zero of P(x) = x4 - 4x3 + 3x2 + 8x - 10. Find all zeros of P.  or what not.

She gives me back the paper while doing a fake yawn.

I look at it under my desk and see that it says,

"Ikr! She should get better glasses. Also, what's going on between you and Travis? I want to hear all the juicy stuff"

I sigh and write back,

"I will tell you if you tell me what's going on between you and ...Garroth? Was that his name?"

I give it to her and she looked at me while blushing. Hah! I knew she liked him.

She gave me the page back and it said,

"We are JUST FRIENDS! >:( "

I smile but before I could write anything the teacher announced,

"Your going to have to work in partners to complete this assignment. It should be done by the ending of the day."

The moment we heard partners me and Aphmau both looked at each other with that 'look'.

Aphmau turned her chair around to my desk and we got our paper. She glanced at it and said "ugh this is so hard and boring!"

I took it and noticed that I already knew this algebra. My father always signed me up to extra classes so that I could improve my work even better.

"Maybe you should pay attention in class then" I replied while starting to work on it.

"It's not my fault! You started the note!" She cried.

The 'note' is what me and Aphmau all the message passing.

"Fine, I will help you after school with this.." I mumble as I am almost done the assignment.

"Thank chu! Katelyn is the bast!" She cries.

I finish the work sheet probably before anyone else in out class. "Katelyn, are you sure you did this correctly? You weren't pay attention during class." Said the teacher as I walked up to her.

I nodded and walked back down.

I looked around to see the teacher and she was starring at the paper, her mouth gaping open. I did a sassy hair flip and sat down.

Once class was over the teacher requested me to talk to her.

"Katelyn, your work is just amazing! Your writing may not be... But you got everything right! How is this possible? You didn't even pay attention!" She exclaimed while holding my page.