Chapter 12: Reckless and Careless

Start from the beginning

Someone was really dancing and he's a guy. You couldn't see his face clearly as he was wearing a cap. He was just alone. He was dancing so smoothly and so sexy. You listen carefully what was the music. It sounds familiar, you thought of it very well. It was Taeyang's Wedding Dress. You watched him carefully, he was really a good dancer. "He was mesmerizing." You said to yourself.

When suddenly someone shouted at your back, "Ya! What are you doing there!" He said.

You were so surprised, like you were so caught up that you went out of balance and hit the edge of the door as  your face fell flat on the floor and the door yanked widely opened.

The guy who was dancing was also surprised. He stopped dancing and immediately rushed to you and helped you.

"Ouch!" You said as you were trying to sit but you couldn't. You were already crying because of the pain.

"Are you okay? Let me help you." He helped you to sit.

Then you looked who it was, "Lay?"

"Yes it's me, what happened to you Min Na? Are you okay? What are you doing here?"

The guy who shouted at you spoke, "I saw her peeking inside the door!"

"K-Kai-ssi you are here?" Lay said who was shocked to see Kai.

"Kai?" You turned your head and looked up.

"YOU!" You and Kai both exclaimed as both of you point your fingers to each other. You and Kai's eyes widened when you both saw each other.

Lay looked at the both of you. He was truly confused of what was happening.

"You know each other?" Lay asked.

"I know you! I will never ever forget your face! You're the reckless guy! You are the one who almost killed me because you were driving your motorcycle so fast!" You exclaimed but still you anticipated the pain you felt at your head.

"What? Reckless? You were the careless girl then! Look at you now!" Kai blurted back.

Lay was already scratching his head. He couldn't understand what the two of you were talking about. He was so worried about you already as he saw that your forehead was already bleeding.

"Ya!! Will you guys please stop. Min Na, your forehead has a cut, it's bleeding! We need to bring you to the clinic now!" Lay exclaimed.

You touched your forehead and you looked into your hands, he was right, there was blood. You started to felt nausea as you completely dislike any sight of blood. You closed your eyes, you panicked. You were shouting because of pain.

"We need to bring her now at the clinic! Come on Kai! Help me with her!" Lay ordered.

"What is wrong with her? You shut up! This careless girl really!" Kai said as he rushed near you and carried you in a bridal style.

"Put me down! You reckless! This is all your fault!" You screamed as you were punching his chest.

"Calm down Min Na we are bringing you to the clinic." Lay said as he assisted Kai and held the door opened.

"Stop punching me careless! Or else I will throw you away!" He threatened.

You stopped shouting. Your face was almost close to his face. "This reckless guy he was quite handsome but I don't care! I hate him to death!" You thought.

He looked at you. "Finally! You know how to shut up, careless!" Kai said.

"Whatever! Reckless!" You thought as you rolled your eyes.

------------------------------------------------

As Kai and Lay brought you to the clinic, you were still crying from pain and also the sight of the blood causes you to felt dizzy. Kai laid you at the clinic's bed. Lay who was a healthcare volunteer assisted the nurse as she took care of the cut at your forehead which was bleeding quite bad. The nurse said that she needed to do stitches at your forehead as to stop it from bleeding. Kai was just there watching you, he looked slightly disgusted while the nurse was doing the stitches. Lay was there watching closely and interestingly. You were sobbing while the nurse was doing it. Lay tried comforting you, he kept saying 'It's okay, it will not hurt that much' and 'You will be fine' as he strokes your hair.

Finally, the nurse was done. Lay handed to the nurse the gauze. You then stop crying.

"Finally! The cry baby stopped! My ears could now relax!" Kai said as he massaged his temples. "You careless! You gave me headache!"

You looked at him and narrowed your eyes. "How could you even call me careless wherein the very first place you are the reason why I fell because you surprised me when you shouted at me! Reckless!" You blurted back.

Lay scratched his head. "Its just the first time that they met but they kept on fighting already!" He thought.

The nurse smiled as she thought that the two of you looked cute fighting each other. "Well, we are all done!" The nurse said. "Well, the cut was not too big and I just did two stitches. Rest well okay and also take some pain killer medicine. Arraso?"

You nod your head. "Ne! Kamsahamnida ahjumma!"

"Well, good thing your friends brought you immediately here at the clinic, I was about to go." The nurse said.

"She is not my friend." Kai replied.

You looked at him. "Neither am I.

"Hey! Hey! The two of you will you please stop. The two of you kept fighting. But you haven't introduce yourselves properly with each other." Lay interrupted.

"Well I am not interested to know her." Kai said.

You raised your brow. "I hate him to death!" You thought.

Lay gave up to the both of you so he was the one who made the introduction.

"Min Na, this is Kim Jong In or you can call him Kai. Now you finally met personally err I mean he is our Club President." Lay said as he knew that this was not the first time you met each other. Then he looked at Kai, "Kai this is Han Min Na. She is our new Supreme Student Officer." Lay said.

"You are the new officer? Seriously? This girl!" Kai looked at Lay shocked as his fingers were pointed at you.

Lay just nodded.

"Ya! You Kai you are getting in my nerves! I have a name! Haven't you heard Lay? You are not just reckless but also deaf!" You blurted at him.

Kai scratched his head. He was too getting impatient with you. "I'll go ahead. I think I'm done here. See you around Lay!" He said then he looked at you, "AND you?! I don't like to see you!" He turned his back and left the clinic.

You gritted your teeth as you were really angry at him. "I don't want to see you either! I HATE YOU SO MUCH RECKLESS!" You shouted back but too late he was already gone.

Lay covered his ears. "Oh no! Another cat and dog!" Lay thought.

----------------

My apologies if ever you encounter wrong spelling or grammatical errors.

And for those who are new reading this Fan Fic, if you hate spoilers, might as well avoid reading the comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!

LOVE YOU! MAHAL KO KAYO!

-Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)