"He is not waking up." Natasha said quietly however her words sounded loud in the room. "The doctor think that his movement was a fluke. Since he is breathing there is not much they can do for him but just make him comfortable."

"We are taking him home." Max announced. "He is not safe here. The place is too open. We shall care for my brother at home. Surrounded by his family."

I nodded my head agreeing with his notions. "If you need me to do anything at all just let me know."

Max blinked looking over at me. His face looked thinner, he must be losing weight. "I was hoping you were going to say that. There is one thing that I would like to ask of you."

"Name it and it is your brother." Jackson replied back immediately.

"I would like to ask Melissa to work for me till we get some trust worthy nurses. She has been around the family already and plus she already knows us." Max said to us.

I looked to my sister. "Is Natasha okay with this? Melissa use to go out with Marcus."

Natasha waved her hand in the air. "That was years ago. Plus he is in a coma what the worst he could do is? Have an affair?"

I looked to Justin. I was fine with Melissa going to work for my sister. I have been raising my own kids for five years. I doubt losing a Nanny will make any impact on my life.

"I shall ask her when I get back home." I told them.

"Great." Justin said winking at me. "Her sister can go with her too."

Natasha cleared her throat. "I don't want her around me. I get this vibe from her. I cannot explain it, but I don't want her there. Come up with some excuse. I just want Melissa to help me care for my husband."

"I understand." I put my arms around Natasha's back giving her a tight hug. "I will come up with something."

It was light outside when we decided to go back home. The girls would be waking up anytime soon, as I been staying in bed the last couple of days I decided to make them fresh pancakes as soon as I got inside the house.

Justin pecked me on the cheeks walking upstairs to the bedroom as he had to get ready for work. I walked into the kitchen gathering my ingredients when Jackson came down with the girls in their Pepper Pig pyjamas.

"Mummy..." They rushed over to me hugging my legs.

"My babies." I crouched down hugging them tightly, I am so grateful that they are alright. That the shooting has not harmed them. I peppered their heads with kisses. "Did you have a good night?"

They shared a frightened look then nodded.

"Did you have a nightmare again?" I asked them, they still been wetting the bed, I might need to take them to the doctors if this continues. I knew the shooting scared them, in England guns are illegal, shooting very rarely happens.

"Mummy, I am hungry." Tina looked away from me walking over to the breakfast bar.

Jacky followed her sister sitting down on the stool next to her looking avidly at the cooker waiting on me to start breakfast.

I looked up to Jackson for help. He shrugged his shoulders, no help from him then. I took the girls cue that they didn't want to talk about their night to begin the breakfast.

"So who wants to see mummy flip a pancake?" I asked pouring the batter onto the hot pan.

"Me!" They said in unison lifting her hands in the air.

When the pancake was formed I used the spatula to detach it from the edges. I lifted the pan off the stove to try and flip the pancake in the air for it to turn and land in the pan.