I swear, they all over each other like there's no one else in the damn hallway, and like they not in a public place or somethin:

News flash! There's about a fucking hundred people.

"Damn do rooms even exist anymore?" I say loudly as we walked past them.

Rebecca laughs at me. "Well, I'm gonna go into the art room to work on my project. See yuh B!"

"Adios mamas," I wave as I continue down the halls. Maybe I'll run into Aurora or Cassidy, but who knows. I think I might be lost in this place anyway. Yet again, perks of being the new girl!

All thoughts are wiped from my mind as I'm spun around by my waist to face someone.

Oh, look! It's Kevin! How lucky am I?

I can't help but notice how attractive he is. God damn. His like brown curls with blonde at the top. His eyes were like a hazel brown or light brown. He's, I can't believe I'm saying this, hot. Too bad his personality makes me want to change my name and move to Mexico.

In an instant, he pushes me up against a locker causing my heart to beat like a drum. I can't help but wonder why I feel nervous. It's just a dickhead in a very attractive body, I know how to deal with this typa stuff. I'll just knee him in the balls if he tries to do something I don't wanna do. That's what my dad told me, at least.

"Why don't you keep your damn thoughts to yourself, ma?" he asks stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. His minty breath fans my face and the smell of his cologne fills all five of my senses.

Heavenly.

I clear my mind of this wicked thoughts. "And why don't you keep your hands to yourself?" I snap back, slapping his hand off my cheek. "And my name isn't 'ma' it's Bethany."

"Why don't you want me? Everyone else is does, ma." he smirks, looking pretty proud of himself. His pink lips seem mesmerizing as they sit in their signature look.

"Maybe because I'm not everyone else and I don't wanna get used," I hiss. Oh how badly I want to inflict pain on him.

"You already shknow about my rep, I see," he laughs, placing his hand above my head and onto the locker, creating a clanging sound.

"I'm pretty sure people in China have heard about your filthy rep," I smile falsely and sarcastically as I can to prove my point.

"You're different," he chuckled.

"Because I'm not attracted to you what-so-ever?" I asked smugly, attempting to hide my nerves.

How the hell am I doing this?

"Because you stand up to. Give me a run for my money. That's different, I guess." He states as if it were simple as he trails away. "And you'll be mine whether you like it or not shawty." He says quietly, but loud enough so I can hear him and the self-assurance in his voice.

"You'll be begging for me before I think twice about giving you a chance," I yelled. I turned on my heels and walk the opposite direction, even though my class is nowhere near here.

I'm disappointed that I feel tempted around him, but even more, I hate hat he gets under my skin when I only met the kid yesterday. I'm positive I won't fall into his stupid trap that he lets all the other poor girls fall into, and I know I won't. I'm no different than any of the other girls, except that I haven't been used yet. I refuse to be stepped on. He should learn a lesson.