FBI Agent 6: Reese Peters (AverageEverydayHero)

Name: Reese Peters

Age: 31

Gender: Male

Physical Appearance: It may be the dark brown, untamed waves that are wild and all over the place that make Reese appear professionally crazy, or it could be the stubble on his face from having not shaved for a while, that gives off this effect. Yet, as crazy as his hair is, he still somehow maintains a professional appearance, with intelligent, bottle green eyes, a good posture, and stature of 5'9 with an average build.

Personality: Some might consider Reese to be a bit strange compared to the normal FBI agent. Instead of being repulsed by the crimes that one commits, Reese is far more curious and enthralled by the perpetrator and their crimes. He's fascinated by how a criminal behaves, what goes on in their head, and his curiosity never seems to reach its end. Because of this, Reese has become obsessed over unsolved cases, including the most infamous ones which he seems to know anything and everything about. He'll ramble on about these cases and all of his knowledge to anyone that listens, and more often than not, he'll use his knowledge and apply it to the current case. Although, this doesn't mean Reese is nothing more than a criminal fanboy; he's good at what he does, and he's anything but an idiot. He can analyze a given problem and find a solution with ease, and he's an expert at reading people and predicting their next actions (it's his job after all). Even outside of work, he's constantly analyzing people, and trying to read and predict, in order to get a better understanding of people. However, as good as he is at reading and analyzing others, Reese does have a tendency to overthink, and over-analyze, and this can often lead him astray. More than that, he's not as focused as some of the other agents, and he will get distracted easily. But in the right environment, and mindset, Reese can be a valuable member of the team.

Area of Interest: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Position: Profiler (Behavioral Analysis Unit)

Background: Ever since Reese was born, he always had a desire to have an answer to everything. His mind always wandered endlessly with questions that he always demanded to have answers to. From being at the age of three and putting crayons in his mouth to see what they tasted like, to being a preteen who read an extensive amount of books, in hopes to answer any question he could conjure. As time went along, his interests steadily began to drift onto more mystery-related topics that seemed more difficult to answer each time. Starting from the beloved Agatha Christie novels, he began to find himself fascinated by mysteries, and that fascination only escalated into an obsession over real-life mysteries that seemed unsolvable. From things like Jack the Ripper, and the infamous Zodiac Killer, to things like the D.B. Cooper plane hijacking, and petty thefts that went unsolved; Reese always wanted the answer as to who the culprit was, what their grand motive was, and how they pulled it off. Those questions that remained without answer, motivated him to find the answers, and study things such as psychology, and behavioral science in order to get his answers. It wasn't long until he figured out that the best way to find the solutions to these problems was to put himself in the mindset of every criminal in every novel or real-life account that he read. This not only helped him find a better understanding of how the criminal mindset worked, but it made him understand things about others from more of an objective point of view. Having both questions, answers, and an undying fascination with criminals, Reese eventually found himself involved in law enforcement, and began using his knowledge to become a profiler for the FBI.

Other: