Chapter Seven

The rain was still pouring down after I left Pepper's house. I waited for a cab to show up so I could get in but being in the place of Pepper's home, no one practically drove around here. So, I started walking into the city.

My coat was above my head, giving me little protection on trying to at least stay dry. But after my coat got soaked, I gave up and started walking again without it being over top of me. 'Cause whatever, am I right? No? Sorry.

Anyways, when I finally reached the city, I waved my arm trying to get a cabs attention. Again, most of them ignoring me until one finally saw me struggling with the cab attention.

Once in the cab, I told the driver where I wanted to go, which was my apartment building, while buckling myself into the seat. I scooted closer to the door and watched the car start driving away in the pouring rain of Ireland.

I watched people go down the streets with their umbrellas up while they were on their phones. Not caring if they bump into anyone because it was none of their business to even do so. They would just say sorry and walk away with a care in the world.

Seems like New York, y'know. How the crowds on the sidewalks get so crowded there's nothing to do about it. When it rains, people start running or some bring out there black, work umbrellas. Some people calling for taxis to get to a place without getting wet. It's nuts.

But the traffic here isn't as bad as it is in New York though. Here, it's less people, we're all Irish, and we're so used to having rain all the time. New York it seems as though they get rain and it's the end of the world for them.

Snapping back to the real world, still watching the people walking by, I noticed something that caught my eye. It was the guy again. He watched me as I "drove" by him. I immediately told the taxi man to stop, in the middle the street.

I jumped out of the taxi, the rain now starting to pour a small harder, as I ran towards the sidewalk. I followed the man, trying to reach him and ask him why he kept following me around.

I pushed through people as i kept my eyes on the man who always followed me everywhere. Men and woman yelling at me for running into them, but I didn't care. I only had my eyes on one person.

When I saw him take a turn, I knew at that point I would loose him. But, I tired anyways. I took the turn and looked everywhere for him. I knew he disappeared somewhere but I wanted to know at the same time why this man kept wanting to follow me around.

I breathed hard as the rain had yet again soaked me with it water drops. I felt like I was in a movie now, or a mystery book. Where the man followed her around and she couldn't find him until she 'accidentally' ran into him on day.

I didn't like this, I didn't like it one bit...