Chapter Six

I started with the base, and made a triangular shape until stopping at the top. I made the top flat out then started a new base. That line leading to where the flat top was. After a while, I added more little bases.

I put the top on the sketched "base". Then, I added the details along with it. This sketch really made me think of the song 'Le Festin' off of Ratatouille. Anyways, I shaded in where the dark spots were supposed to be.

I added a background to make it seem like a romantic night but at the same time it wasn't, if that makes any since. A little pathway from the actual thing then it was finished. A little piece to give to my friend.

The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

---

The next morning I got dressed really fast and headed out the door. Last night when I got home I framed the drawing I had made for Pepper. It had my signature at the bottom right hand corner of the picture just so she knew her friend made it for her.

I felt like that was a little cheap for me to do this but it was too late. Not because I couldn't erase it, it's because I actually couldn't. I wrote it in with this special really cool pen but, anyways, it doesn't matter now.

It was raining out which is no surprise because it's Ireland. The part few days were lucky because we actually got some sunshine but now it's started raining, this is going to be a big screw over for me.

I waved my hand at the corner of the side walk, waiting for a taxi to stop by. After about five minutes of standing in the rain, one finally came. I told him where to go and we headed off. To Peppers house.

---

I knocked at the door of Peppers house. I was kind of soaked but I had the frame in my coat, holding onto it tightly. But, I knew she wouldn't care because she seems to be that kind of person, if that makes sense.

Pepper opened the door, smiling when she saw me. I said hi to her and she replied with a "come on in" like everyone does. Well, at least everyone I know that, never mind, you're probably getting really bored of me rambling a lot.

"I made you a surprise yesterday. Since it was really nice out, I got to go out to my special, secret place and make you something." I said entering her living room after taking off my shoes (as she insisted, of course).

"Oh really!? Well, is it the thing you're hiding under your coat because it's really obvious that its rectangular." Pepper said giggling which made me smile. I actually felt quite embarrassed though.

"Yeah, it is. I will actually take it out of my coat now so you can have it. It's not wrapped and hopefully you like it. Again, like I said, I made it last night for you after I left in my secret area I always go to."

I handed her the frame. She was actually surprised that it was a frame. Though when she turned it over, her face light up. I could tell she was happy so I smiled. Well, when she did flip it over, she made a big gasp.

"Oh my god Rocket! It's beautiful! How did you do this? How long did this take you? Oh my god, this goes well with all my other frames I have hung up here! Oh this is amazing!" Pepper said shocked.

"It didn't take that long actually. I made it in a forty-five minutes to a hour time frame. It actually wasn't that hard to make. And, I'm glad you like it." I said smiling like an idiot.

"I don't like it. I love it." Pepper said smiling. Then she came over to me and gave me a great big hug, after setting the frame down first.