Ch 2: The Danger Zone

Present Day

Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready? Hey are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust—

Stiles music break was interrupted by an obnoxious yet familiar voice yelling at him. Stiles took off his headphones and pressed the red button on his intercom to comprehend what the hell he was saying to him.

"Stilinski?! Stilinski! Are you up yet? I need you to get my daily coffee ready pronto! And this time try not to put too much creamer this time okay." Jackson said through the intercom. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Yes your highness, would you like me to polish your nails and clean out your fu-fu dog bag too?" Stiles asked sardonically. Jackson could almost feel Stiles smiling smugly through the speaker.

"You better watch it Stilinski, I could end you with just the snap of my two fingers." Jackson said attempting to be intimidating.

Stiles sighed in annoyance and put his headphones back on. "Just another day in hell." He said to himself. He turned up his music and began snapping and dancing to the beat. "Freddie Mercury take me away." He said while doing the air guitar.

How do you think I'm going to get along
Without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had
And kicked me out on my own
Are you happy, are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Stiles continued to jam out to the legendary guitar acoustics of John Deacon and Freddie Mercury as he walked down the stairs to do his daily chores for the Devils.

He always loved to secretly put something in Jackson's coffee every morning, and it was always something new every day. Today he put too much sugar instead of creamer this time and a little bit of spicy Cajun sauce. He chuckled and smiled evilly as he walked up the stairs to his previous room.

He knocked on the door. "Come in." He heard Jackson say. When he opened the door, he saw Jackson combing his hair (like he always does), and Theo was plucking his eyebrows like the little sissy he was.

"I made your coffee Jackson." Stiles said. "Well bring it here! It takes hours to make my hair look on point, and I can't stop in the middle of my grooming." Jackson said while flattening his hair. Stiles rolled his eyes. Sometimes I think I have stepsisters instead of brothers. He thought to himself.

Stiles walked up to the mirror and set his coffee down. "Thanks slave, you're dismissed." Jackson said. Theo giggled at Jackson's nickname for Stiles. Stiles rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him as he exited.

He absolutely loved hearing Jackson's reaction every time he drank his coffee and it had something off about it. This is the first time he put something spicy in his drink, and he was curious to find out what would happen when he drank it. "This is gonna be good." Stiles said deviously.