Grand Piano

Mariah POV
Tyga and I have been together for 3 years now and I know he cheats on me cause I see the love marks. Whenever I try to leave he finds a way to pull me back in. I just released a song called Grand Piano, it's about Ty. Speak of the devil guess who walked through the door. Ty looked at me angry. "What was that?!" I shrugged. "What are you talking about?" He threw his hands in the air. "The song Mariah dammit!" By this tike we were in the kitchen yelling at each other. "It was the truth!"

    Just then Chris walked through the door

Just then Chris walked through the door. I just sighed looking at the broken glass on the floor. "Hey Papi." Chris hugged her but then looked at the glass. "What's going on here?" I looked up at Tyga. "You wanna tell him? Tell him how cheat on me? Tel him how your are mad because I put the truth in a song?! Do you know how feels to have everyone saying my man or should I say little boy is getting passed around?! When is it going to stop?!"Chris looked at Tyga who was mugging me. Tyga got mad and started yelling. "I don't need you! You're a side piece! A hoe just like your mom!"

Chris POV
When Ty said that I looked at Mariah. Ty looked at her and his face softened. "Look Mariah I didn't-" Mariah cut him off. "Shut up!" She looked at him threw a bottle of vodka crashing it against the floor. "Get the he'll out!"Ty tried apologizing but she just went into her room and locked the door. "What song is she talking about Ty?" He showed me her song Grand Piano. At the end there was a picture of her and Ty.

 At the end there was a picture of her and Ty

Ty didn't know what to do. He looked messed up we both just up and left.

Tyga POV
It's been about 3 years and word is that Mimi and Drake go out. I am a little jealous, but Mimi just looks mean all of the time. Drake has really changed her. I never see her smile. We all got invites to a party tonight and I know she's going. She posted a picture on her instagram and I couldn't help but t smile at it. I hear Chris and Mimi have gotten closer as family.

I arrived at the party and saw Mimi standing by the stairs looking very serious.

She looked amazing. I walked over to her and she showed no emotion. "Hey Mimi. Long time no see." She looked at me and nodded. "Yeah. How are you?" I smiled at least she's talking to me. "I'm good and yourself?" She gave a little smile this time. "I'm alright just trying to get through these days you know." I smiled and we fooled around like old friends.