Move in in and Meeting Family

Chris POV.
She was asleep when we arrived to the house and I put her bags in her room. I decided not to wake her up so I picked her up bridal style and tool her cap and gown off. She had on a tank top and boxers. I smirked 'she was prepared' I tucked her into the sheets and tucked her in pulling the conformed up to her neck. I kissed her forehead and closed the door gently.

I went downstairs to my boy Tyga just smirking. "What bruh?" He was really gettin on my nerves. "Nothin it's just that you're acting like a little more than just a job." I looked behind me and made a 'shh' motion toward him. "That will not be spoken of in this house until I'm done." Tyga shrugged. "Well then whenever I come over here it'll be to chill with her and not at all for you." And with that Tyga left. I sat on the couch and drifted to sleep.

Mariah POV.
I woke up in a beautiful bedroom and I looked at a nearby alarm clock that read 1:07 am. I must've fell asleep in the car with Chris. I skied seeing that I was tucked in. 'I'm just glad somebody finally cares about me'. I got up and went downstairs to see Chris on the couch in a ball. It was freezing cold in the house. I took a pillow in lifting and laying his head gently on it.

I took a comforter and laid it on him. He smiled in his sleep and began to stir. He woke up a little and looked at me and smiled.

Chris POV

I woke up to see Mariah standing over me putting a comforter around me.I woke up and smiled at her. She was really caring for me. I felt a warmth in my heart for her which was new for me,but I liked it. "Shh, don't get up. It's really early go back to sleep. You have to work tomorrow." She gave a small smile and whispered. I nodded going back to sleep.

Mariah POV
I smiled when he went back to sleep. I went for a jog for about 2 hours and I came home and showered changing into a sports bra and work out leggings.i have to admit they showed off my curves. I went into the dance room and put my hair into a high bun and hooked my phone up to my speakers. I smiled looking at the 2 way mirror and the song With You-Drake ft PartyNextDoor started. I closed my eyes getting lost and letting the music take over my body.

Chris POV
All my friends were over and we started hearing music from the dance room. I smiled and rushed there behind the 2 way mirrior. She couldn't see us, but we could see her. Her body glided with the music, but I saw the way some of the boys were staring at her because of the way she was dressed.

I mean mugged them and hit them in the back of they heads. "Aye that's my daughter!" She paused and took a drink of water and some of it dripped down into her bra. The boys were drooling and I have to admit she had all of the boys and men getting hot and bothered.

Mariah POV

After my drink of water I decided to take a break and I walked out of the room. I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich. I sighed and yelled. "Daddy! I'm gonna go for a walk, if I see any of your friends what do I do?!" Next thing I knew my dad was down here with a few other boys my age. They were all smirking. One the boys approached me. "Aye ma, what's your name?" I started laughing and my dad did a death glare at him. "Well my name is unavailable oh and I know your name is thirsty." I put my plate in the sink and started to wash dishes.

Chris POV
All the boys were crying laughing. I was on the floor in tears. She Gotteem! I looked at her washing dishes and she had her earplugs in and she was blushing while she listening to the music. I got close behind her and so did all the boys. She was listening to August Alsina Song Cry. I smirked and she jumped clutching her chest. "You scared me!" She looked at all of the orher boys.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "So you like August Alsina?" She started turning red. "Yeah I guess." I found her weakness. I stepped out and called him over. I was so excited to her reaction. A few minutes later he was at the door and I filled him in on everything. He walked through the door and Mariah came down in the short shorts and a crop top. Don't get me wrong she was beautiful but this is my baby we talkin bout.

She looked at August and froze. I smiled and started laughing when she turned red. August looked at her and hugged her. "Hey I'm your uncle August." She groaned when he said uncle. I started laughing super hard I was crying. This was torture for her.
She nodded and was blushing super crazy. He looked down at her and they were super close. "You really beautiful ma." She groaned. "That's not fair." She groaned. "Nice to meet you August I'm Mariah aka ex wifey." He chuckled. "Aw did you love me until you knew I was your uncle?"

She nodded. He shrugged. "Well just this one time." He gave her a quick peck and she blacked out.

Tyga POV
I walked through the door and saw what happened between August and Mariah. Mariah was very,very beautifunah coming back. "What happened?" August smiled at her and she looked away blushing. She faces me and quickly sat up. "You're Tyga!" She smiled at me and our faces were so close. I saw Chris tense up a bit. I smiled at her and nodded.

She chuckled. "Are you now my uncle too?" I smiled and nodded. "Can I call you peanut?" I laughed and picked her up and everyone started laughing except his of course. I ran around the house and everyone was passing her through the house. Next thing we knew it was a game of hide and seek.i heard her giggle and I ran to the kitchen where she was on the floor watching Netflix and eating Pickles. This is my best friend right here. I laid my head in her lap and fell asleep.

Mariah POV
I smiled down at Tyga and took a selfie and posted it on instagram, snapchat, and twitter tagging him in it. I put the caption ' ucle 2nd best friend 1st'
Everyone started blowing up my phone and I ended up falling asleep with him.

Chris POV
I smiled seeing my baby and Tyga asleep and everyone started blowing up my phone with comments about her selfie. I didn't honestly care,but I did feel a hint of jealousy. I smiled taking a pic and posting it 'my two favorite people'. Mariah woke up and gently got off from under tyga. She put everything away and she took out whip cream. She started setting up some kind of trap and it was centered around Tyga. "When Tyga wakes up he's gonna be mad." She laughed and I joined in.

About 39 Mins later Tyga woke up and tripped kn a wire and a bunch of water,whip cream, flour, and feathers was dumped on him. I was crying laughing and I got the whole video on instagram.