Back Home

Mariah POV
I've been back home for about 2 years and me and Ty have been getting close. He says curves have fully came in and I laugh at that. He is taking me out today. He said we are going to the beach. I got dressed. I hate to admit it, but I was trying to save my virginity for Ty.

       Since it was close to the fourth of July I put on my patriotic suit on

Since it was close to the fourth of July I put on my patriotic suit on. Ty came upstairs to my room and knocked. "Come in boo!" He laughed and came in smiling. "Hey bae, so I'm boo now?" I laughed and nodded. It got silent and he was staring. I called his name about 10 times.

TygaPOV
I was zoned out on Mariah because her body was beautiful. She had grown a lot in the these 2 years. I fell in love with Mariah and Chris says that he doesn't honestly love her it was just lust. I felt like she loved me too. We were just taking it slow. I didn't realize she was calling my name. "Huh what?" She giggled. Oh how much I love that. "I'm know I'm beautiful,but jeez." We both sta t laughing. "Give me some love." I smiled and hugged her as we rocked back and forth.

We got to the beach and we ate and messed around. I always have the most fun when I'm around her. Right now we were playing tag and she was far ahead of me. "Mimi!" She looked back at me laughing. "What's good bae?" I smiled coming a little closer even thought we were still a little far. "Look we've been friends for a long time. I....I love you bae." She looked st me as the wind made her hair blow. She looked amazing. Next thing I knew she ran to me and jumped in my arms wrapping her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. "I love you too." She whispered. We both were grinning and I smiled as we both leaned in. We kissed and it was like nothing I ever felt. Sparks were everywhere. The love was radiating from us. We did a few more pecks afterwards. Those beautiful soft lips brushed against mine before pulling back. "I love you so much." I smiled and she hugged me and the paparazzi were taking photos during our entire date. She got off me and she stood in front of me. Our noses were touching and I couldn't take my eyes off her. We kissed and I dipped her back just a little as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

We started walking along the beach at night and she was on my back. I wish we could do this till we are old.

 I wish we could do this till we are old