I'm a Grad and a daughter

Mariah POV
I did my hair and got into my cap and gown. I took a deep breath and all I could hear was my heartbeat.I heard my name get called and I walked up to the podium and I took out my note cards for my speech. "Wow...um this is crazy. We are graduating. If one word could be used to describe this year I would say...Lit!" The whole crowd went wild and I nodded my head. "That's way I'm talkin bout. These past 3 years were so much fun.
It was difficult I'll admit,but the entire time I had a lot of teachers behind when I fell. I'm am proof that no matter how much you have you can still succeed." Everyone applauded and the principal called my name. "Mariah Perez with a 4.0" I raised my diploma in the air and everyone cheered.

I smiled and walked off stage as everyone was still clapping. I smiled and Mr. Brown came up to me. "Congratulations!" I smiled "Thank you so much!" He smiled and hugged me. "Why are you so happy?" He laughed and looked down at me. "My daughter just graduated." I was slightly taken back. "Your-you adopted me?"
He smiled and nodded picking me up and swinging me around I cried happy tears into his shoulder. I whispered through my tears. "Thank you...so much" He set me down still hugging me and I saw different flashes of lights.

He led me to his car and I got in still in my cap and gown. "Oh my god! This is amazing!"

Chris POV
When she hugged me I felt our world's collide. I finally felt like I had someone to love and give the world too. Who knew I would end up here, with a baby girl. I love to death already. When she cried she still looked flawless. I cried a little too. When those flashes of light came it didn't faze her which makes me even happier. "Oh my god! This is amazing!" I looked over and she was staring at her diploma. "You earned sweetheart."

She smiled and nodded. "Where are we going?" She looked outside the window smiling at different people. I was about to answer when she yelled. "Hold on daddy pull over right here really quick." I smiled when she called me daddy and she didn't even notice. I pulled over and looked at her confused. "Alright daddy, can I borrow a 20?" I nodded and pulled a 20 out of my pocket. She nodded and hugged me "Thank you" she got out of the car and I watched her every move. It was like she moved with grace in her step.

She walked over t an alley with her heels still on. To think this was my daughter now. She bent over at a homeless man. He smiled st her and she smiled back. They talked for about 1 or 2 which was crazy. They made each other laugh and he held her hand and cried when she handed him the 20. She smiled and waved goodbye. When she got back into the car and smiled at me. "Sorry to keep you waiting." She buckled her seat belt getting comfortable. "You really are a walking angel huh?" She smiled and laughed. "Suuurrreee." With that we headed and picked up all of her things.