Kingin and House Party Madness

Mariah POV
Tyga asked me if I wanted to go out with him today and of course I said yes. That's my best friend right there. The ring tone for when he calls me is Bestfriend-Tokyo Vanity. I got dressed and went downstairs. My dad smiled at me and walked up to me fixing my hair. "Daddy I wanna wear a hat,but I'm not sure what to wear." He smiled and grabbed a Last Kings hat from his dresser. He placed it on my hair and put on my earrings. "Thank you Daddy!" He smiled and hugged me spinning me around. "Daddy put me down!" I said between laughs.

Chris POV
I smiled and put her down. "Alright be safe you hear?" Tyga waltzed through the door. "I will daddy I promise." She smiled and giggled. I loved my babygirl. "Alright give daddy a kiss." She smiled and gave me a peck before going with Tyga. No the kiss wasn't like that.....sadly.

Tyga POV
I smiled and took her hand observing her and twirling her around. When my eyes landed on her shorts. "Change the shorts." She glared at me. "Just please do it and we will go to the mall and I'll buy you food." She smiled and ran into her room. Chris came out and we mean mugged each other. "Even if neither us can have her I'll still be the better daddy." Chris smirked. "We'll see about that Tyga."

Mariah came downstairs decked out in my gear.

I smiled and chuckled. "All in my gear huh?" She nodded and came. I smiled and took her hand spinning her around once more. "Alright you ready ma?" She nodded. "Yeah let's do this." I looked down at her belly ring. "When did you get that?" She shrugged. "Couple months back I think." I opened the car door for her and she shook her head chukping as she got in. She looked through instagram and glanced at me before following me. I started chesseing a lil bit.

I pulled up to a lil house party. "Alright when we get in here stay close to me aight?" She nodded and jumped out the dang car! She was cheesing and I ran up behind her and she took a selfie but I posed just in time. She rolled her eyes and took my hand.

We danced and fooled around the whole time and I couldn't help it I think I'm in love with her. We were chillin at waffle house. A boy came up to her and she groaned and mumbled. "This Timmy Turner lookin mf." He came up to her and she gave a fake smile. "Hey Mariah." I smiled and sat back about to see how this plays out. "Hiii!" She faked excited and she immediately turned to annoyed. "Boy if you don't get out my face, you really thought I was happy to see you?" He shrugged. "Look you cheated on me and that's final. You are a hoe. Read my lips. Irrelevant" I was in the back laughing.

The boy turned to me. "What you laughing a old man?" I hear Mariah laugh. "You know what's funny, he may be old be even he can get it." Everyone was like 'oooo!!' And 'WorldStar!'. He looked st her and was about to say something but she stopped him. "Look I know what your gonna say 'I'm broke' but so is your hairline!" Everyone was on the floor laughing and crying and the boy just left.

I smiled and laughed as we went home. "You staying the night?" I nodded. "Yeah I don't feel like driving back." She nodded and snuck in Chris's room and passed some clothes. She smiled and went over to the tv and turned on Netflix watching Scandal. "Omg! Olivia Pope is my nigga!" I laughed and she rushed and changed into boxers and a tank top and took pickles and peanut butter sitting on the couch. There was enough room for me to lay behind her on the couch. She laid down and we started to take selfies with each other.

They were really cute too. One I'm was of my and her hugging and her asleep and with us making silly faces. I even had a video of use having a whip creme fight. I put them all together into one video and saved. I saw Mariah on her phone looking at DJ Khaled's snapchat story. She looked deep in thought and I sat behind her and she laid back on my chest. "What's wrong?" She shook her head. "Sometimes I just wonder. How is DJ Khaled so wise?" We both started laughing and we continued to watch Scandal. I had never watched it before but this is dope.