Vacation Pt3

Miriah POV
Got to he house and she walked feeling a sting in the back her head. When she woke up she had a lot of bruises on her body and she was in a room full of girls. The room was lit by only a few dims lights. She got up and she was crying and her hair wass messed up and so were her clothes. She used the wall for support and she went to another girl. "Hey." She smiled. "Hey. I'm Anna." Mariah smiled. "Mariah. How old are you?" Anna looked at her confused. "Everyone in this room is at 13, don't take this wrong,but you look like 16 or 17." Mariah nodded. "Yeah I'm turning 18." Anna looked shocked. "Yo if they know you are 18 they are gonna put you somewhere worst so don't tell anyone your age cause you don't know who to trust."

Tyga POV
Chris being the crazy dad he is, put a tracker on Mariah and micro camera. He turned it on and we saw Mariah. They were talking about her age when a dude came up and grabbed her. Mariah screamed. "Let me go!! I got two nigga and when they find me they FUCK YOU UP MF!" He slapped her to the ground and she got up like the fighter she is. She spit blood out of her mouth. "That's all you got.....?" She smirked. "Punk" It was pretty hot no lie doe. He came over to her and she punched him in the face knocking him out cold. She smiled and pushed the hair out of her face. All the other girls were telling her to escape, but she shook her head. She started to help the other girls youngest to oldest. She was last and about to escape, but someone slammed her to the ground. She hit her head hard and all you see is her laying on the ground with her eyes open and her head bleeding.

We kept the camera on as I sped to the location.

Chris POV

When he slammed her to the ground I was beyond mad, I wanted to scream, cry, and shoot something. I had to stay strong for Mariah. As far as we knew this was a sex trafficking place. She helped all those girls before she helped herself. That is so Mariah. I took out a gun keeping the video going. When she started twitching I turned all of my attention toward the video she got up and she was in a fighting arena. "I can do this....I can do this." She looked up. "Daddy, Ty....Bless me, I love you both." She kissed the lockets Ty and I bought her and she put her game face on. She sped after the girl she was supposed to fight and nuked her making the girl trip. Mariah was getting beaten up real bad, but she got up and started whopping lithe other girl's butt.

I couldn't take it anymore Me and Ty snuck in and started taking out everyone we saw. We approached the stadium and seen Mariah had won. She dropped to the ground and a guy came out held her by her beck and chin. "You don't rest till I say so." She spit in his face and he threw her down. Ty was about to run in there and I had to hold him back. Ty kept twitching his fingers in anger controlling his temper. The ref made an announcement. "This girk is worth 18 trillion dollars. She looked scared and she got up, but he pulled her back down and tied her hands and feet together. She looked over and she saw us. She nodded in our direction. She got up and started talking. She was making a distraction. This brought a grin upon my face.

TygaPOV
I know she saw me and she started to make a distraction. That's my girl. She struggled but eventually stood up while we snuck through the crowd and up to the balcony. The announcer was holding her to close, but Mariah being the smart future wifey she is broke out of his grip he punched her 4 times and I shot him. Everyone got up searing for where the shot came from and we rushed down taking Mariah. Once we were in the car. I sat in the back with Mariah while Chris drove. He was crying while he drive also. I untied Mariah and she was breathing hard. I looked at her and smiled as she rushed over to me and hugged me. "You scared us half to death." She nodded. "I'm sorry,but I had to do it." I squeezed her tighter. "It's ok, it's ok." She started crying looking down at her legd. "What's wrong?" Chris asked concerned. "He took it daddy." She mumbled through her tears. I looked at her legs and told Chris to stop the car. All of us got out and sat on the cliff over looking the sea. Chris ran to her. She was shaking. "Daddy I was trying to save it, but he took it!" Chris looked at her. "Sweetheart what did he take?" She looked up at him. "My......Virginity." Chris's eyes widened and he held her tighter and so did I.