Chapter 46: Little Black Dress

Start from the beginning

"Heh... Yep. Half way around the world..." I emphasised.

"You're acting funny. Why?"

"No reason. Anyways. Call me if anything goes wrong, okay? Oh, and text me when you're about to arrive at the club."

"And why would I do that?" she asked suspiciously.

"Um... Just making sure you're alright?" that was more of a question than a statement.

"Okay... Weird... Um, I'm going to start getting ready now." Hazel slowly walked backwards, still staring at me, and went to her room.

"Do you think she's onto us?" Kat walked up behind me.

"She looked suspicious, so I have no idea..." I trailed off.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready. You call the boys, okay?" she walked off to her room as well.

"Time to call Louis..." I sighed and briskly walked to the kitchen.

Hazel's POV.

"That looks gorgeous on you." Kat told me, as I showed her the dress I had changed into.

"You said that about the last 3 dresses I tried on." I shook my head and laughed.

"But I think this is the one." She was walking around me in circles, inspecting the dress.

"Alright. Let's get it then." I shrugged.

"Hold on! You can't just buy a dress, without doing a few actions. Who knows? What if you went to go hug someone, and suddenly the dress ripped as you reached out for them, huh? How would you like that, Hazel?" she's always sassing at people, especially me.

"But-"

"Hug me!" she shouted, and people around us turned their heads in our direction.

"Heh, sorry." I said to them, and quickly hugged Kat.

"Okay, so the dress didn't rip. I think it's okay to buy." she shrugged and told me to get changed into my actual clothes.

"Can't we just go clubbing now?" I asked Kat, who was bring over our Starbucks.

"Uh, no, duh. It's only 6:30pm, geez. We are not going an hour early. It would ruin everything- whoops! Just thinking out loud now. You didn't hear the last part, okay?" she looked away.

"Kat, what are you and Cynthia hiding from me?" I squinted at her.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." she whistled.

"Katherine. Alice. Starr. What are you lying about?"

"How about we go get changed in the bathroom?" she suggested.

"You're changing the subject."

"I'm not telling you. Ever. You'll just have to find out at 7:30. All I know is, we're going clubbing." she sassed even more.

"Ugh. Fine. Is it good or bad?"

"I'm not telling."

Cynthia's POV.

"Where are the flowers? Balloons? Lights?!" I screamed at the people I hired to set things out.

"Calm down. It'll be fine..." a voice that sounded like an angel sang next to me.

"I know. Thanks for coming." I sighed.