Chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"I know when people say this it sound like a load of bullshit, but honestly it does get better." Jack told Gerard and Gerard just nodded.

"Gee, you okay?" Frank asked when he got upstairs, Gerard changed his facial expression into a look that said, 'you know the answer, don't make me say it out loud.' and Frank nodded to say that he understood. "Want me to make you a coffee?" Frank asked Gerard, but he declined.

"Am I seeing things? Did he just say no to a coffee?" Mikey said in shock when he seen his brother say no to coffee.

Mikey walked over and sat next to Gerard. "Are you okay?" Mikey asked quietly.

Gerard noticed that no one was looking or listening so he answered, "No." In the quietest voice he could.

"Why are you saying no to the coffee?" Mikey said back to his normal volume.

"Coffee is a stimulant, and that gets your mind going and I'd rather not have that and need to think about much." Gerard answered quietly. Mikey nodded then went into the kitchen.

"Frank, are you okay with spending your day in the inclusion base? You can take the normal break and lunch times though." Alex asked Frank.

"Yeah sure, I'm cool with that, it's always quiet there too." Frank answered.

"What's the inclusion base?" Mikey asked.

"When your teacher thinks that you can't be in a class with other people you get put in there, it's almost like detention but you spend class times in there and you need to do the work given to you and you're ment to have a different lunch and interval time from everyone else." Frank answered.

"You sound like you know from personal experience." Alex joked.

"Yeah, there was this kid who really made me want to kill them so I said to a guidance teacher and then they offered me to stay in there the whole day." Frank answered.

After Frank and Mikey got ready, they left for school.

They got there with half an hour before the bell so they went down to the inclusion base for Jack to talk to the teacher.

They took their time in getting there so there was only 10 or so minutes before the bell  would go.

When they got there Jack knocked on the door and the teacher gestured for them to come in.

There was a pupil already in the room, "What is it?" The teacher asked Jack.

"Could I speak to you just out side this room?" Jack asked, not wanting the pupil inside already to know.

The teacher got up and walked out side the room and seen Frank and Mikey.

"Do you want to talk more in privet?" She asked referring to the two boys.

"Oh, it's okay for them to know, they already know about it." Jack answered.

The teacher nodded for Jack to go on. "So, I'm one of Frank, Gerard and Mikey's social workers and due to an incident Gerard needs to stay off school and Alex their other social worker needs to keep an eye on him and because there is only one me and these two get escorted around the school, so I need Frank to be in the inclusion base the whole day, but because it's not due to bad behavior, that he has lunch the same time as everyone else." Jack explained.

"Okay, I'll just need to call the teachers that would have him and everything will be all sorted." She told them.

"Thanks, and see you at interval Frank, don't leave here by yourself, I'll come and meet you here." Alex said and then Frank went in with the teacher and he sat in the back corner at the wall.