Chapter 14

A/N: sorry this took so long, schools just a pain and then other stuff.

Chapt 14

Third person

Alex woke up to his mobile ringing.

"Hello?" He said sleepily down the line.

"Oh hi Gerard what's wrong?" Alex asked hearing what sounded like distress in Gerard's voice.

"Ok, can you wake up Frank or Mikey, just ask them to stay up with you till me and Jack get there?... Oh ok, just stay on the line then, me and Jack will be there in less than five minutes, just keep talking." Alex said then woke Jack up, it was 6am so they had got a descent sleep.

Jack and Alex got up and went straight to the car, they were only wearing boxers and vest tops, but cause they had their winter emergency kit in the boot they both had jeans they could put on later.

"Gerard, I'm going to pass the phone over to jack, just stay on and talk to him." Alex passed his phone over to jack and then he drove down the road, he took the short cut and they got there in less than five minutes, they got out of the car and Gerard was sat on the steps outside his house.

Jack sat down next to Gerard on the steps.

"I'm jack." He whispered,

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, normally I wouldn't have a with just tearing myself to pieces but ever since those two times I seen Mikey like that, every time I do it, I know what feeling he would feel every time he'd found me, I now knew what it felt like, to find someone you're so close to just like that, it's just like this feeling that you could have done something to stop it happening but that part is what your heart is telling you but at the same time, the logical part of your brain says, there was nothing you could do, what's done is done, but you can't help wanting to listen to your heart more." Gerard just mindlessly started talking, he'd started crying and hiding behind his hair.

Gerard was about to start talking again but Mikey screamed out, Gerard stood up as soon as he heard it and ran into the house and up into Mikey's room, Jack and Alex had ran in after him.

"Mikey, it's okay, no one is going to hurt you anymore." Gerard whispered, Gerard had sat Mikey in his lap and he was cradling him, rocking him back and forth.

They sat like that for about fifteen minutes, until Mikey had calmed down, and then Mikey said "Why is Alex and someone else, I'm guessing Jack, here and only wearing boxers and Vest t-shirt things?" Mikey mumbled.

"Err... Long story." Gerard mumbled.

They heard Frank come up stairs and Alex went to see if he was ok, "Hey Frank, you ok?" Alex said, Alex noticed that he was still asleep.

"Gerard, does Frank normally sleepwalk?" Alex asked Gerard,

"I've never seen him sleep walk before, why?" Gerard said.

"Well he's sleep walking now." Alex answered.

Mikey moved to let Gerard up, he walked over to Frank.

"What should we do?" Gerard asked,

"I don't know, I've never known anyone except me that sleep walks." Jack said

"I normally just follow him around the house till he either goes back to sleep or he wakes up and I just catch him before he falls."

"Okay, I'll follow him, if I need help I'll just shout." Gerard said as Frank started to walk down the stairs and then Gerard followed him.