{Insert name here} chapter five

Chapt 5

Mikey's P.O.V

Crap, Gee now knows I'm gay. He even said the whole 'I knew it.' Well at least I know that I can trust him with that knowledge.

Well I'm in homeroom, this has got to be as close to heaven as I'll get, sitting in the back corner desk me right next to the window and ray next to me and its a bit of a smaller desk than the others because there was an odd number in the class. And it has just occurred to me how close my thin leg is from rays muscular leg, then I got a weird feeling in my stomach, is this the butterflies everyone has said about, cause their not like butterflies, butterflies are graceful and delicate, no this, this is more like a bunch of rugby players on caffeine with sharpened rugby boots. "You ok?" Ray asked me,

 and I replied "Yeah, how come and you?"

 "I'm ok and you just kinda went really pale then you looked like you stopped breathing, that's all." he looked concerned

 "Oh yeah sometimes it might seem like that and I'm asthmatic too." his face relaxed and he said "oh cool, so you could like just have an asthma attack at any time then?"

"Yes, well maybe, something has to trigger it first."

 "oh cool, so if I were to poke you in the ribs you could just like just have an asthma attack then." I just nodded and said 'yes.'

By this time the class had filled up, then a stupid Jock said "Hey new kid you, yeah you." and I looked at him to see if he had something intelligent to say... Doubt it, "I'd be careful there his hair might eat you or he might turn you into a fag as well." I just ignored him and then paper got thrown towards us. "Sorry about that, everyone's just so homophobic, though my hair is good at absorbing things into it." he smiled at the last part, wait did he just indicate that he's gay. "haha." "wait you aren't homophobic are you?" "No, it would be a bit hard for me to be homophobic." I smiled "So are you the G-word too?" He whispered the last part and I just nodded in response, and now I know that he's gay too "Oh yeah and Bob will totally kill me for this but he is too." Wow Bob the B.F.H is gay too, never saw that coming "Yeah Gerard would kill me for this too but he is as well."

"Wow so basically our new gang of friends are all you know what." haha I love how we're trying to make this conversation so no one in the class knows we're talking about being gay.

Gerard's P.O.V

Me and Frank are now in I.C.T and we're at the back on the computer and I'm trying to get the courage to ask him such a simple question. "So what was it you wanted to ask me?" Frank asked me, awe he looks so nervous, he's so cute, oh there's so many things I want to do to him, and I cant believe I'm saying all that in my head when he's right in front of me. "Um, so how did you know that you were gay?" There we go, got it out quite easily

"Well it's kind of complicated to explain, I just never really liked girls in any way not even as a friend, well there was one girl that was a exception to my no girls rule, but she was so different to girls, and  once there was this thing when I walked in on my cousin he was my age though this was when he was 15 and I was like 10 maybe younger and he was watching hetro porn and well the though of me doing that with a girl made me throw-up, and there was some other things but that's mainly it, to be honest its just some thing that you have a gut instinct that tells you, but whether you ignore it or not is up to the person but yeah, that's it. How come you wanted to know?" Hmm I wonder what was different about that girl?

"Well I'm like 100 per cent sure I'm gay, but I just wanted some one who knew about it to here what they thought."

"Cool, like if I was in your position, I would have done the same thing."