{Insert name here} Chapter ten

chapt 11
Third Person P.O.V

"Gerard, what did Adam do to Mikey?" Frank asked after Gerard got Mikey to sleep.
"H-he ra-raped m-my brother." Gerard could barely say it, he knows how his brother feels, but it should not have happened to Mikey, Gerard's not going to let Adam get away with it.

"Oh Gerard." Frank whispered while embracing him, never wanting to let go, ever.

"Do you want me to call Ray and tell him to come over?" Frank asked Gerard and he simply nodded in reply.

Ray got to the house fast after frank had called and just said "Ray can you get here fast, it's about Mikey."

"I'm here, what's wrong, where is he, is he okay?" Ray had said all in one breath fast as soon as he got there.

"He's sleeping, we know what happened but that's for Mikey to tell you, if he can manage to say it or gives me or Gee permission to tell you and as for the, is he okay, we're not really sure." Ray nodded not sure what to say or do, he wanted Mikey to sleep but he also wanted to know if he was ok and he wanted to hug his love and hold him tight and not let go.

"We should go and be there for when he wakes up or has a nightmare." Gerard said blankly, they all agreed and went into Gerard and Mikey's bedroom.

Gerard knew that Mikey would probably wake up screaming from the nightmares of it that he would have, he remembers that happening to himself, sometimes he'll still have the nightmares and sometimes he'd still wake up screaming. And he was right, Mikey woke up screaming, but Ray got him calmed down.

"What happened at school?" Ray asked Mikey while he was hugging him.
"Gee can you tell Ray, I-I can't." He said to Gerard.

Gerard took Ray upstairs and just outside of his and Mikey's room and said. "That jock, Adam, he raped Mikey." He had said it with hate in his eyes.
"I'm going to kill that Bastard." Ray said with pure hate in his eyes.
"Ray you leave Adam, he's mine to get." Gerard said with a new strength of hate in him.

Ray stayed as late as he could but had to be home before it got dark so he had to leave and hope Mikey would be fine.

"You're not going to try to hurt yourself or kill your self are you? Or even try to do either?" Frank said to Mikey. "I'll try not to." Mikey mumbled then turned over to try and get to sleep.

Gerard got out the laptop and set it up so that he and frank could talk by typing so is not to wake up Mikey.

Frank: We should take it in turns to stay up and watch Mikey just in case.
Gerard: Ok, I don't sleep much so I wouldn't be sleeping anyway.
Frank: Same here to be honest, I'm not tired either what about you?
Gerard: I'm not to tired either.
Frank: Can I ask you a question?
Gerard: You can ask me anything anytime, don't worry.
Frank: How come you're a bit blank or something like that now, I don't really know how to describe it.
Gerard: It's just that it's brought back all of the memories that I buried deep down inside me and it just hurts me to the point that I feel numb and blank, can I ask you something?
Frank: It's ok and anything, just ask away.
Gerard: How long has it been since the last time you cut?
Frank: I think it's been about one or two days, what about you?
Gerard: ...Today.

After Frank read that he leaned over and hugged Gerard.

Frank: Don't worry I can't stop either.
Gerard: But that's the thing, I feel like I can stop at anytime I want but every time I try I get one or two days an then I ruin it and cut bad enough to need stitches.
Frank: That happens to me, but I'm trying really, really hard this time, speaking of stitches, I think that you should convince Mikey to let you fix his arms.
Gerard: Yeah, I will, Though I think for the rest of this weekend we'll need to get Ray and Bob over like at least during the day so we can sleep at some point.
Frank: Yeah, good idea.
Gerard: What should we do to burn up some time?
Frank: I have no clue, but do you have an elastic band I could use?
Gerard: Sure, ill go get it.