chapter 21

They all visited Zack and then when a short female nurse came in and said in a strict voice, "Visiting hours are over." They left, the only reason Darren and Bones were aloud to stay was they explained that they were going to take Zack home in a few hours time.

Frank Gerard and Mikey parted ways with Jack and Alex, Frank went in for a shower. He was in the bathroom attached to the basement, Mikey was in his room and Gerard was reading one of his comics. Then Frank Screamed, Mikey didn't hear he was in his room upstairs but Gerard heard. He ran in to the bathroom Frank was naked and soaking wet, under the spray of the shower and pointing at a spider at the opposite end of the bath tub, admittedly the spider was quite large. 

Gerard adverted his eyes from Franks crotch, even though they'd practically done it, they'd been almost naked with each other, he just did. 

Gerard put the spider in a upturned tub to put outside later. "Are you okay?" Gerard asked, he was kind of smiling and looking away while almost trying to look. 

"You know this is almost like the start of a porno, one person is in the shower and sees a spider and screams then they have shower sex." Frank laughed kind of awkwardly. 

"I'd probably slip and fall and it would be so awkward." Gerard said with a slight blush and Frank kind of laughed now with his back turned.

"Should I, I'l just, um-yeah-uh, go ,um yeah." Gerard said awkwardly and walked out as fast as he could and his face was on fire then he quickly jumped back in, took the spider in it's tub and ran back out.

He walked up the stairs opened the back door and let the spider out. He leaned against the wall and just breathed, he didn't know whether to laugh or just go live under a rock for the rest of his life and never interact with another human being.

He finally went back down stairs to their room and got changed into a t-shirt and pyjama bottoms and got into bed then Frank came out of the shower wearing his pyjamas. 

Then Frank crawled into bed next to Gerard and Gerard let Frank be the big spoon, then they fell asleep like that.

xoxoxo

Darren and Bones took Zack home once he had the all clear, Darren was still shirtless though and he was chittering, it was nearly winter. They were halfway home when Bones took his T-shirt off and gave it to Darren. He pulled it on, it was far to large for him, he still shops in the kids department, it was drapping off of him but it was warm and he was thankful, he tried to express it with words but he was too cold and  his teeth were still slightly chattering, so all that came out was a brief sound of 't' 

"It's fine." Bones replied.

When they got home both Darren and bones were cold and Zack was tired, he went straight to bed to rest but Bones and Darren stayed up and turned on a plug in radiator, they got a blanket and huddled around the heater. 

"Well today was quite... lively." Bones said.

Darren made a laughing noise and nodded.

Darren took out his note pad and pen and wrote 'What're you doing in your english class?'

He wanted to take his mind of of what had happened to zack for now.