Planning The Perfect Date

Start from the beginning

After a few hours I had practiced until it was perfect and Kanji and I had picked out, with Naoto's help, the best location and activities. All was going well I was putting the finishing touches on my plan with their help, that was until we heard the front door slide open,

''I'm home!'' an all too familiar voice shouted out, oh crap!

''Crap! Ayame's back!'' Naoto whispered panicked as we heard her walking up the stairs, no if she walks in and see's all this the surprise will be ruined I looked to Naoto to see if she had any idea of what to do. She suddenly stood up and motioned for Kanji and I to be quiet we nodded as she slipped out of the room and closed the door behind her blocking it with her body. Kanji and I were dead silent as we heard them talking outside the door.

''Ayame! Your uh... back early!'' Naoto stuttered, great she was not being subtle about this at all if this keeps up Ayame will.....

''Naoto I've been gone for four hours, and why are you blocking the door..... are you hiding something from me?'' she said sounding suspiciously. 'Great we are so screwed, good going Naoto where is your cool girl detective attitude now? Your supposed to be the interrogator not the one being interrogated!' I screamed in my head. Everything was silent and I could tell Naoto was trying to come up with a good lie, and she never lies so I can tell she must be sweating bullets right now.

''Ohhh I get it. I know what's going on here'' Ayame said with a hint of seduction in her voice making my heartbeat race. Damnit why does she have to sound so damn hot right now and how the hell can Naoto expect me to stay quiet with her sounding like that right......outside......the damn.......door!

''Y-you d-do?'' Naoto stuttered, shit this is not good, Naoto do something!

''Yep! Kanji is here right? I interrupted you guys didn't I?'' God Ayame stop talking like that!

''W-WHAT? O-oh uhh yeah he is here um that's why uhh'' it actually sounded kinda funny to hear Naoto talk like this she was normally so calm so to hear her freak out to the point of no words is actually kinda funny. Ayame giggles,

''Hi Kanji!'' she shouts, kanji flushes deeper red before shouting a quick 'hi' back to her. ''Well I actually gotta go to Junes for food anyway you two want anything? I'm guessing Kanji is staying the night so I'll pick up some snacks and stuff for ya'' she said chirpily heading down the stairs,

''Wait Ayame where will you sleep then?!'' Naoto shouts after her,

''I dunno, might go to the Amagi inn for the night'' she shouts back, wait what no way!

''Oh uh okay.... could you pick up some dango for me?'' Naoto says sounding slightly guilty, Ayame agrees cheerfully before leaving the house. Naoto comes back in the room and leans against the door, sliding down it and taking her hat off to fan herself with it. Man she really was sweating bullets, kinda felt bad making her lie to her best friend on my behalf.

I decided to thank both Naoto and Kanji before grabbing all my materials and heading straight for the location, I got everything ready for the following day. On my way back to my place I saw Ayame heading for the inn I caught up to her and covered her eyes with my hands,

''Guess who?'' I whispered in her ear making her giggle slightly,

''Oh I dunno, could it possibly be my incredibly handsome yet funny and adorable boyfriend'' I chuckled at her response and planted a kiss on her lips before slinging my arm over her shoulder.

''Naoto told me about Kanji staying there, wanna come sleepover at my place tonight? Teddie has to work nightshift tonight because he fell asleep at work again today, my dad told me. Plus there is somewhere special I wanna take you tomorrow, well a couple places but a special place at night'' she smiled and stopped in front of me leaning up on her toes until our faces were inches away,

''Are you asking me on a date Yosuke Hanamura?'' she said quietly smiling, I smirked back at her and cupped her cheek with my hand.

''Maybe I am'' I whispered, she grinned and jumped up pushing her lips firmly against mine. She dropped her bag and wrapped her arms around my neck, I smiled and pulled her closer by her waist, I pulled away before it got passionate just to tease her, and to my amusement she had the cutest little pout on her face as she turned away from me and crossed her arms. I picked up her bag chuckling before grabbing her and lifting her onto my back, she giggled and cuddled closer into me as I made for my house.

When we got there I got changed in my room whilst she changed in the bathroom, once checking I was changed she came in, turning off the lights and snuggling under the futon covers with me, she kissed me one more time, stopping before deepening it.

Damnit payback.

She smirked before snuggling up to my chest, it was so warm that night that I avoided wearing a T-shirt like I normally wear but that just seemed to draw Ayame closer to my chest. 'I should go to bed shirtless more often if this is the result I get' I thought as I smirked to myself before falling asleep with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms.