Sleep Over At The Amagi Inn: Finally!

Naoto's POV:

After quickly getting changed after the bath I headed down to the lobby where I was supposed to meet with Kanji, I had talked with Ayame before I left as the other three girls were getting the room ready for when the guys come round they said they would set up a game for us all to play. Ayame had told me to use my nerves to my advantage and just to be myself as that's the me that Kanji had 'fallen for, I sat down on the couch and took a deep breath whilst I waited for Kanji to arrive.

After about ten minuets I felt someone standing beside me I looked up to see Kanji looking at me with his face tinted red, I stood up and looked up to him because I was so small and he was so tall I had to look up quite a bit to see him properly, he took my wrist making me flush red and I used my free hand to pull my hat over my face a little as he lead me outside and round to the side of the inn.

When we stopped walking Kanji turned to face me, I kept my face hidden as it was still bright red.

''Um Naoto I uh.... wanted to talk to you to well......tell ya somethin'' he said stuttering slightly I smiled at his voice, he was being so adorable I always knew that I liked him but maybe Ayame was right maybe I didn't like him..... maybe I loved him.

''Well we are both here, go for it I'm listening'' I said softly as I lifted my head so he could see my face which was still flushed red, I could see his face was just as red as he looked down into my eyes. He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath before turning to me again.

''Well ever since I first met you I had some weird feeling towards you, everytime I seen you my heart would catch in my chest and I would be at a loss for words. I used to think girls were loud and obnoxious I used to hate dealing with them but after fighting your shadow and finding out about you that instantly changed. I uhh I really like you Naoto, your smart and brave, strong and intelligent'' he said to me making me smile, I then started to giggle a little making him look at me

''Kanji smart and intelligent are the same thing, but I like you too well no I think I might actually....... love you'' I said quietly as I smiled gently up at him, he flushed red and then took both my hands into his own before backing me up against the wall slowly. My heart started to hammer in my chest he was so close to me I could feel his body heat.

I looked up to him surprised, my face burning red he looked into my eyes with a gentle look in his own and a soft smile on his face. I looked into his eyes before smiling back up to him, he took my hat off gently and tossed it to the side lifting my chin with his finger and leaning down until our faces were just inches away from each others.

''I love you Naoto, will you be my girlfriend and stay with me for now and forever'' he whispered, he was so close I could feel his hot breath on my lips I blushed a little before slowly wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into me, before he could say anything I pushed my lips onto his keeping my arms tight around his neck.

I felt him tense up a little before relaxing and wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up until I was sitting on an artificial rock at his height. He kept his arms around my waist and kissed me gently, this was my first kiss and I could tell it was his as well despite that though he quickly took control and moved as close to me as he could.

We pulled away after a minuet or two. Sure it wasn't a very long or passionate kiss but despite that I could feel Kanji's love for me in every second of it. I looked into his eyes from where I was sitting, I blushed a little and rested my head on his broad chest smiling to myself. 'Could this day get any better?' I thought.

''I umm... I'm guessing that's....a.........yes?'' he said stuttering slightly,

''Yes Kanji I will be your girlfriend'' I said looking into his eyes again, he smiled and pulled me into another kiss before pulling back and lifting me down from where I was sitting. He picked up my hat and placed it on my head before entwining his fingers with mine and pulling towards the mine and the girl's room where the other guys were already.

I opened the door to the room and saw that Rise and Yukiko seemed to be putting the finishing touched to their game. Chie was talking with Yu and Teddie about something. I looked over to the corner of the room and saw Yosuke sitting on a bean bag with Ayame curled up in his lap as they were listening to music through Yosuke's headphones as she was wrapped tightly in his arms.

I pulled Kanji by the hand in the direction of Yosuke and Ayame, he got the hint and walked beside me before sitting on the bean bag next to Yosuke. He thought for a moment before hesitantly wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me onto his own lap, wrapping his arms around my body as I snuggled into him still bright red. Ayame and Yosuke looked up and smiled to us and each other before Rise called out to get everyone's attention,

''Okay everyone the game is ready we just need one of you to be the host'' she said cheerfully, Chie instantly stood up and walked over to her taking the sack and a hat that looked like it had slips of paper in it off of Yukiko and Rise before they sat next to Teddie and Yu. Kanji and I looked over to Yosuke and Ayame in confusion, Ayame turned bright red and hid her face in Yosuke's chest who smiled down at her and rested his head on top of hers.

''What'r we palyin?'' Kanji asked, Yosuke looked to us as he hugged Ayame closer to him who was still bright red,

''7 minuets in heaven'' he replied

I guess this day can get better.