Sleep Over At The Amagi Inn: Open Air Baths

Ayame's POV:
"Wow this place is amazing" I said looking around the room I was sharing with Yukiko, Chie, Rise and Naoto. The guys were in the room next to us, I looked to Naoto who looked equity impressed. Yukiko  handed us all towels as we were all heading out to the open air bath for a while before meeting the guys in the lobby. I couldn't explain how grateful I was to everyone, after hearing about the death of my mom the whole team has been supporting and comforting me but Yosuke the most he is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.

(In the open air bath area)

''Hey where's Naoto and Ayame?'' I heard Chie say from the bath, we were still in the changing area having a talk, plus Naoto was shy about the whole big chest thing so I was trying to convince her I'd be cool.

''How are things with you and Yosuke going? I know its only been a few hours but you know....'' Naoto said I sat down beside her and smiled, she wanted to go that direction did she okay I can play that way.

''Things are great, he's so sweet and understanding. Yet he knows how to make me laugh and cheer me up I love him lots'' I said blushing slightly whilst looking to the floor, I could see her smile gently out of the corner of my eye before she gave me a tight hug, which I returned. I knew she was trying to comfort me and remind me that everyone was there for me.

''How about you and Kanji, I've noticed that you guys have been hanging out quite a bit today'' I said quietly she blushed a little before talking,

''you know the usual, he said he wanted to talk to me tonight before they came over to our room to hang out tonight'' at this a huge smile grew on my face and I squealed whilst hugging her. He was totally gonna ask her out I knew it was coming and I knew that Yosuke must have said something to Kanji to beef up his courage.

''There you two are, geez why are you both being so shy?" Rise said, I turned around and smiled at her whilst Naoto continued to blush I stood up and grabbed her arm pulling her up with me. I know she wasn't completely comfortable with her chest being so large but she would have to get used to it at least around the other girls.

Naoto's POV:
I walked into the bath with Ayame and Rise, was still slightly self conscious around the other girls, seeing that they all surrounded me telling me how smooth my skin was and how silky my hair was. Ayame looked over from the side of the bath and giggled as Rise, Chie and Yukiko all tackled me into a group hug.

I was so nervous about talking to Kanji after this that I had completely zoned out and stopped listening to anything anyone was saying. Seeing that Ayame took my hand and pulled me to the side of the bath and away from the other girls.

"Naoto, you okay? Its not like you to zone out like that...... Wait this is to do with talking to Kanji soon isn't it" she said as I started to blush, Ayame always knew how to see right through me but thats why she was my best friend after all.

"Yes, I don't know why I'm so nervous its not like me. I guess I just really want him to make a move...... Wait what am I saying"  I said flushing bright red Ayame just chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder,

"Naoto you and Kanji would be perfect together, we all agree and we have all been trying to get him to ask you out for so long you really like him right? So just tell him how you feel and be honest  when you both get back into our room I better hear that you two are dating haha" she said with a soft smile I smile back at her and take a deep breath. She's right I do really like Kanji, I just have to be myself around him tonight.