Ayame's Shadow

(Quick note yes I'm making Ayame's Skill link in this the Devil arcana and Yu won't be able to use her persona pretend its specific to her, you'll see why this make's sense as you read this chapter and the next)

Yosuke's POV:

This is it we are in the TV world again, damnit I was honestly hoping that Naoto would be the last one to appear on that stupid midnight channel. I can't believe Ayame is a victim we have to find her and save her now! There is something I need to tell her......

''Yosuke? Are you alright?'' I hear a voice from beside me I look to see both Naoto and Kanji, they seem calm and composed yet they are looking at me with eyes full of concern, am I the only one freaking out this bad and actually showing it?

''Oh uh its just...'' I say quietly, Naoto and Kanji glance to each other before Kanji gives her a nod making her turn to me once again,

''Its Ayame isn't it? She will be fine we will save her I'm not going to let go of my best friend that easily no matter what!'' she said with determination when she see's that I didn't cheer up she looked to me with a questioning look. Well I told Kanji and Naoto is Ayame's best friend I have to tell her too.

''Naoto its Ayame I.... I love her'' I mutter, blushing. Naoto looked to me slightly surprised before relaxing into a gentle smile.

''Oh Yosuke is that all, I know your worried as am I we will find her and then you can tell her how you feel. There is no one that I would rather see Ayame with than you Yosuke. Your perfect together and I know you will treat her right, I trust you with her'' she said still smiling I look to Kanji who also smiles then places his hand on my shoulder, nodding his head slightly. I nod too smiling and feeling a little more relaxed their right we will save her and I will tell her how I feel. 'thanks guys' I thought.

''Guys I think I found her, follow me!'' Rise shouted dispersing her persona, Kanji, Naoto and I all smiled at each other once again as we followed Rise to where Ayame was.

After walking for a couple of minuets we reach a place that looks like a grave yard, 'what the heck, this came from Ayame's mind? The sweet, adorable Ayame?' I thought to myself as we walked into some sort of building. I looked to Naoto who seemed worried, did she think that there was no way Ayame could think this up too or........... Wait weren't all the girls but Yukiko scared of this stuff? I remember Ayame telling me that Naoto is actually afraid of this stuff.

I looked over to her again, she glanced around a little before moving closer to Kanji. They were both blushing at their arms touching but Kanji placed an arm hesitantly over her shoulder stopping her from shaking a little, 'geez I wish he would just hurry up and ask her out already, I mean they are made for each other after all' I thought smiling slightly before turning serious again and looking at the door in front of us, Ayame had to be behind that door. I could feel it.

I moved towards the door but then I realised something, it wasn't a normal door it was just an open way covered with thick vines.

''Yukiko! Need your help here!" I shouted, she came over to me and nodded I stood back with the others to see what she was gonna do though I had an idea.

"Konohana-Sakuya!" She shouted as she summoned her persona. She summoned a weak agi spell and the vines burst into flames allowing us to pass through the entrance way.

As we ran through shadow's appeared behind us  making us stop in our tracks.

"No not now damnit!" I shouted,

"Yosuke! You, Naoto and Kanji get to Ayame we'll hold these guys off!" Yu shouted as he and Chie summoned Izanagi and Tomoe. Naoto, Kanji and I nodded and ran through. There she was on the ground holding her hands to her ears.

"Ayame!" I shouted, but then we saw it.....her shadow. She couldn't deny it that would mean trouble.

"Ayame! You have to accept it no matter what it says, trust me!" Naoto shouted from beside me, as the shadow started to laugh whilst glaring at us.

"Look who it is, Naoto Shirogane. Of course she would be here I mean look at me worthless, pathetic, weak. I can't take care of myself heck I'm scared of myself. My past, my fears everything I'm scared of everything!" Ayame's shadow shouted. 

"No shut up! You don't know that, you don't know me!" Ayame shouted back crouching over further,

"Oh but I do know you, I know you very well. Your so scared that you try to run away from your fears, your father and yourself. I'm so jealous of Naoto she brave, strong and super smart. She takes care of me, she looks after me I can't do that on my own" the shadow said

"No! That's not true moving here was supposed to be a new start for me. I'm trying to get over my irrational fears I'm......" Ayame started.

"Your running away! I'm a cowered and a freak! My own father wanted to rape me! Why can't I just die I wan't to die! I wan't to end all this pain and suffering someone just kill me already!" The shadow screamed like a banshee,

My eyes filled with tears at her words, she hated her life so much that she wanted to end it all. Her father wanted to rape her. Naoto must have saved her from that multiple times. Naoto seemed like she was going to cry too but she held it back and glared at the shadow.

"No! You don't know me! You don't know anything about me! Your....." Ayame started,

"Ayame don't reject it!" Chie shouted but it was too late,

"Your not me!" Ayame screamed, her shadows eyes widened with glee. Then she started to laugh like a maniac. 'Oh no this isn't good' I thought as a black mist started to surround the shadow and it started to take shape,

"Ahhhhh!!!"