'Your Not Alone'

Yosuke's POV:

'I did it, I actually did it I kissed Ayame and she kissed me back. She said she loved me!' I thought to myself now I just had to do the final thing I tightened my grip around her waist and looked her deep into her green eyes. She looked up to me with her eyes full of love, 'damn why does she have to look so damn cute like that' I thought as I felt the red appear on my cheeks once again.

''Ayame, will you be my girlfriend?'' I asked timidly, what if she said no, what if all this was a joke what if.... before I could continue with anymore irrational thoughts. Ayame placed one of her hands on my cheeks and leaned up on her toes and kissed me again. My eyes widened slightly in surprise but I soon relaxed and kissed her back again.

We pulled back after a little bit, I looked down to her and saw her eyes were sparkling more than usual. She snuggled up into my chest and I felt my heart leap, in a good way of course.

''That answer your question?'' she whispered as she nuzzle closer to my chest. I smiled at her response and hugged her closer, nothing could ruin this moment. At least that's what I was thinking until.....

''Finally you have the guts to ask her out dude, geez took you long enough!'' I heard someone shout from behind Ayame, I opened my eyes and looked up to see Kanji who was like 'pray to the lord' I was about to shout at him when Naoto stepped out and started to giggle at him making him blush slightly. Then I had an idea,

''Yeah, but at least I asked her out dude. Unlike someone'' I said to him smirking and nodding my head towards Naoto he blushed as bright as a tomato and stood up straight as Naoto walked to his side. Ayame opened her eyes slightly and looked over in their direction, I looked down and smiled at her.

She smiled back at me and walked over to Naoto who instantly hugged her,

''Congratulations you two, I'm so happy for you both you are perfect together'' she said Ayame smiled and hugged her tighter. Kanji walked over to me and gave me a high five, I whispered to him quietly so only he could hear,

''You still need to ask Naoto out dude, I mean c'mon she's clearly waiting for you to ask her so don't make her wait anymore'' he blushed but in stead of denying it he looked over and relaxed into a gentle smile when he saw how happy she was for Ayame. When she looked over to him smiling, she blushed slightly as did he as they looked away, a little slower than usual.

''Your right dude, I think I've made her wait long enough. I'll ask her tomorrow or something, just give me time to mentally prepare k?'' he said looking to me with a smile, I could tell he meant what he said and wasn't just making up excuses. The rest of the team had now revealed themselves and were congratulating us.

We all sat down and ate lunch together there was peaceful but idol chit-chat going on when someone's phone rang. Ayame stood up and smiled to us all walking a little bit away, We all continued to talk so we weren't eavesdropping.

Ayame's POV: 

After my phone began to ring I took the call a little way's away from the rest of the team,

''Hello?'' I said

''Hello is this Miss Ayame Tanaka, this is the local Inaba hospital calling'' the lady over the phone said, my body instantly tensed up and my grip tightened on my phone. That's the hospital my mom was at, were they calling to tell me she was being dis-missed or something?

''oh yes it is, um how may I help you?'' I asked nervously I could feel someone behind me, I knew instantly that it was Naoto. she could always sense this stuff so I knew without having to turn around.

''We unfortunately must inform you that, Mrs Sakuya Tanaka, your mother has passed away this morning around 10am, we are very sorry for your loss'' the lady said gently, it took a minuet for the words to process in my brain before I realised what had happened,

''I....um thank you for telling me'' I said trying to stop my voice from shaking,

''we did everything we could, you may feel free to see her one last time if you wish just let us know'' she said quietly,

''Thank you'' I breathed before hanging up the phone. My mother was gone, 'no that meant I would have to move back to the city and live with my father I can't deal with this!' I thought as my body began to shake and tears fell, I dropped my phone and felt Naoto's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and fell into her arms crying onto her shoulder, she seemed surprised at first but hugged me.

She looked behind her and signaled for someone to come over, I felt someone place both their hands on my shoulders and squeeze them a little I knew instantly that it was Yosuke, I pulled back and fell into Yosuke who kneeled down with me laying on him and crying into his chest. Naoto kneeled down beside him and rubbed my back gently whilst Yosuke held me close trying to calm me down.

Naoto's POV:

I had walked up behind Ayame because I saw her tense up on the phone but after whispering a quiet thank you she had dropped her phone and fell into my arms crying, I hugged her back surprised but looked over my shoulder to signal for Yosuke. When he say my worried expression and Ayame crying her rushed over and held her shoulders, she jumped into his arms and cried into his chest. Yosuke kneeled down with her so they were sitting on the ground I did the same and tried to help him calm her down.

After a while she had calmed down a little but she was still really upset. By now everyone else had gathered around, Kanji was kneeling next to me and everyone else was standing a little bit away so they could still hear what happened but not to close so that she could have breathing space.

''Ayame, tell us what happened'' I said to her gently she looked to me but stayed nuzzled close to Yosuke's chest,

''I got a call from the hospital, they said my mother is........ she's gone, I have to live with him now I can't go back he'll hurt me and then.......'' before she could finish tears rolled down her cheeks again and Yosuke hugger her close again. He looked to me,

''Can't you do anything Naoto?'' he whispered, I thought for a minuet before getting an idea, I pulled out my phone and walked a few steps away so no one heard what I was saying, I called my grandpa and explained the situation. He instantly gave me an answer and I hung up smiling a little due to relief. I walked back over to them and placed my hand on Ayame's shoulder making her look to me.

''You won't have to go back, you can live with me and grandpa, I called him and he said he would be more than happy to allow you to live with us. We'd be like sisters'' I said, at that Ayame stopped crying and looked to me.

''sisters........ Naoto thank you'' she said hugging me, I hugged her back and saw that everyone else was smiling with relief.

''I have an idea since there is no school tomorrow why don't we all stay at the inn tonight?'' Yukiko said I smiled at her as we all nodded, I looked to Ayame who seemed a little better as she nodded too. Yosuke helped her to stand up and we all walked back to our classes. We all agreed to meet at the shoe lockers after school to walk to the Amagi inn.