Planning The Perfect Date

Yosuke's POV:

''Uh I am completely lost!'' I yelled into my pillow frustrated,

I was thinking of what to do for Ayame, she was the one I loved and I don't just mean petty love I mean I love, loved her. She was the one girl I never wanted to lose or hurt. So I started thinking last night that I wanted to put together the most romantic date in the history of dates, but I'm completely lost I've never put a date together before.

''That's it I have it!'' I shouted, thank god Teddie has work today or he would be all up in my grill right now. I'll just call Yu and ask for his help I'm sure he will be able to help me out even just a little bit, I took out my cell and called up my parter.

''Hello?''

''Hey partner, I need your help with something''

''hey Yosuke, okay what can I help you with?''

''Well I need an idea for a really romantic date, I wanna show Ayame that she means the world to me but I have no idea's''

''doesn't she already know she's your all? Well I dunno much about what Ayame would like on a date but why don't you ask Naoto. I can get Nanako to call Ayame over for them to spend some time together and so she can show off her practice. That would give you enough time to talk to Naoto and maybe have her help you out a bit I think Kanji might be heading there too so maybe he can help you out as well.''

''Yeah that's a good idea, thanks partner, give me a text once Ayame is at your place and I'll go and talk to Naoto, if Kanji is there too even better''

''Okay will do, good luck dude''

''Thanks bro''

I hung up the room and continued to think of idea's I was still coming short, however after about 5 minuets I got a text saying that Ayame had left the house and that I could come round and talk to both Naoto and Kanji, the text was from Naoto, apparently Yu had texted her and told her the situation. The fact that they were both willing to help was like a god sent for me. I quickly pulled on my shoes and ran over to Naoto's, grandfather's house.  

I chapped on the door and before I knew what was going on I was instantly dragged in and up to Naoto and Ayame's room and of course it was Kanji who did this. When he closed the bedroom door I looked around and saw everything set out Kanji was writing in a pad of paper with a multiple of headings in a multiple of colours and Naoto was at her keyboard fixing and changing notes and lyrics like a fanatic.

I stood there at the door with a look of confusion, shock and surprise on my face. Okay I knew Yu told them the situation but damn they were on the ball and well, really serious about this. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Naoto beckoned me over to sit in front of her, I did as I was.......well shown as she handed me sheet music with lyrics on it. Most of them were highlighted orange and the remaining few were highlighted purple. I took the sheet curiously and stared to read it as Naoto started to tell me what was happening.    

''Okay you want to give her a special gift correct? Well we had wrote this song together back in the city it was our first act of friendship however we quickly gave up on it as we found it beautiful....... but complicated. I've tweaked it and I think she will love it, she may even join in. What do you think?'' She asked me I looked up with a huge grin on my face and nodded to her,

''its perfect Naoto I think she is gonna love it, could you teach me it?'' she nodded and said she would fill in for Ayame's parts temporarily. I looked over my shoulder to Kanji to see that he was so focused on writing multiple date locations and activities that he had zoned out, Naoto giggled slightly before starting to play.