The End

"Now, you may be wondering exactly what happened to me down the road. My life never exactly had a "happily ever after" but I was, for the most part, content throughout most of my life. Lucas Friar and I married, making me Maya Friar, I became a successful painter along with my already successful career in acting and singing, I have birth to three children whom my life would not be complete without, and Lucas became a well-know veterinarian. Riley and Farkle broke up several years down the line due to Farkle not giving her enough attention, then Farkle soon realized he could not live without her, successfully restarting their relationship. Zay and a genius named Smackle also became a couple after a few years of awkward flirting. Josh on the other hand, was not nearly as happy as the rest of us turned out to be. For a majority of his life he waited on the sideline, waiting for Lucas to mess up so he could take his place.

                 Don't get sad darlings, I have more to tell you. Evidently I have a sister, named Sara. We sang several songs together, all of which became hits. We quickly became good friends and she married Augie, which meant we got to see him much more around the house. And of course, Katy and Shawn lives a happy life together, traveling the world.

                   My life has been a series of ups and downs, but I can assure you that I always held hope that things would change, even when I believed I held none. Goodbye world and I hope you have a life as fulfilled as my own." My hand shook as I finished the last page of our autobiography, smiling to myself. Lucas took my hand, smiling at me as he led me to our bed where we simply cuddled and spoke of the past, laughing and smiling at every memory came to past. After several hours of talking, we held hands and took a nap. A nap neither of us would wake up from.

                    Lucas- Died age 85

                    Maya- Died age 84

                    Riley-Died age 79

                     Farkle- Died age 82

                     Zay- Died age 176 (Smackle found a way to increase their lifespan)

                      Smackle- Died age 178

                       Josh- Died age 70

                        Katy- Died age 81

                        Shawn- Died age 80