Chapterr ElEvEn

yay I actually kept my promise lol ch.11 foos!

even though it also sucks and is short

DEAL WIFF IT!

loveme?♥(;

Ry’s pov

The hushed murmur of voices stirs in my ears but my eyelids feel too heavy to open.  I try and sit up in bed and excruciating pain floods my body and I groan like a banshee waiting for the pain to subside. I hear a chair scrape across the floor and stop next to my bed before my visitor speaks.

“Rylan, my boy, you’re finally up.” The king’s warm, hearty voice brings me to reality and I snap my eyes open. “How are you, son?”

“My lord, I… I feel like a horse trampled me to be frank.”

He gave a sad chuckle. “Honestly I’m just glad you survived, I never should’ve agreed with this all those years ago.”

3 days ago.

“Stop, stop it both of you right now!I screamed at the two Princes toiling about on the floor on top of the disaster they made out of breakfast.I was worried about Char, he looked a mess and Lucien is no doubt stronger, and now here they were fighting on the floor!

Since they don’t look like they’re going to stop until one of them is dead, I need to do something. I turned quick on my heel and start running down the halls until I reach the king’s quarters. I knock hastily on the doors and fiddle with my hands until Jonovan, his servant, opens up for me and leads me in.

“Ah, Rylan. I haven’t seen you for a while, what do you need?” The king asks looking up from the stac of papers on his desk.

“My lord, I’m sorry to interrupt but Charles and Lucien are fighting in the breakfast hall. They’ve made a complete mess of it all and are quite brutally trying to murder each other.”

He had an incredulous look, “fighting!? What about?”

“ummm, I believe it’s over me sir. You know, the whole change of situations…”

The king pinches the bridge of his nose muttering about his “stupid sons”.

“My lord, you need to stop it… and as for punishment whether it be for them or me I must be whipped…” I said in my smallest voice, hanging my head.

“I know they’ll need to be punished and I’m sorry for that, but why would you ever deserve to be punished?”

“It’s my fault sir, all of this. I’m a bother to everyone and I’m the cause if this, if not for me they wouldn’t be fighting so i-“ the king cuts me off before I can finish,

“No, Rylan, this isn’t your fault and you’re a bother to no one hush you insanity. This was all created by me 15 years ago, and I’m sorry you’re constantly pained by it. You’ll have to be pained by it again today, and I truly am sorry.” And by the look on his face, which seems more worn with age and worry than usual, I can see how sorry and sincere he is.

“No sir, it’s fine. Please, let’s go now before they really do kill each other.” And I follow him out of the room after he tell Jonovan to go and get things ready.

~*~

“ I believe you said that earlier, my lord.”

He cleared his throat before speaking, “I know you’ve no way of knowing this but you’ve been out for 3 day, Rylan. I said that 3 days ago… but I said it nonetheless and I meant then as do I now.” I couldn’t believe it. 3 days! I’ve been out for 3 days!