They hurt you/ You hurt them

Tony
You fiddled around with one of Tony's suits, you were sure he wouldn't mind if you did. As you were checking out the sensors on the hand piece Tony came in, in his usually sneaky way and he happened to startle you with his voice. So you let the hand fly out of your grip and hit him across the face. "Oh god Tony are you okay? See this is what you get for sneaking up on me." You said as you took a look at Tony's now blue eye.
You felt really bad but you kind of thought the expression on his face was hilarious so you kind of laughed a little. "Oh so you think this is funny?" Tony said feigning hurt. "Maybeee." You replied cutely. "Y'know you need to make it up to me now right." He said. "Well how could i make it up to you." You asked even though you knew the answer. He looked at you and smirked.

Bruce
Bruce had been working on a project for the past 9 hours so you thought you might go check up on him. So you walk in the lab to see Bruce mixing different elements together. "Hey Br-" you began but stopped when you slipped on some kind of liquid. "Oh god Y/N. Oh No no no no no." He panicked. "It's okay Bruce I just slipped, I'll be fine." You said reassuringly. "No it's not that. It's just that I'm not entirely sure what I spilled so there is like a 50% chance that is toxic." He said trying to sound calm. "Maybe I should get you to the hospital." He said and you agreed.

Steve
"Steve dont go easy on me, I can take it." You said as you could feel Steve pull back his punches. "You sure?" He asked. "Positive." you replied. "Okay then." And with that Steve aimed for your shoulder but you ducked horribly so he hit your head knocking you out for a couple of seconds. "Oh my god, Y/N are you okay? I am so so sorry." He said panicking. "It's okay Steve, just a little dizzy, that's all." You said reassuringly but because Steve was Steve he wouldn't leave it there. He carried you to your room, made you dinner even though it was your turn to make dinner and he spent the rest of the night cuddling with you.

Thor
"Tag you're it." You said as you tapped your little cousins shoulder. You were out with Thor playing tag with your little cousins. Poor Thor was huge so he kept being targeted and those little scamps were so tiny they would sneak around him and in between him so quickly. Your cousin caught Thor and he was yet again "it". Thor was going to use strategy now so when he saw you coming closer he was going to attack. Which he did. He pounced on you forgetting how slight you are compared to him and basically pushed you down causing you to roll down the bank. Which led to Thor giving a high pitched kind of girly Yelp as he chased after you. He was so worried but all you could do was laugh at how cute he was when he frantically apologized and of course you had to laugh at the scream he let out before.

Clint
Clint was practicing trick shots and was attempting the no-looking shot. So get turned around and aimed for the target and fired the shot when he heard someone say "Shit." It was you. You had decided to bring the archer some water when the arrow had grazed your arm. "Shit! Y/N I'm so sorry." He said coming to aid. "I didn't see you, God I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot." He said apologetically. "Don't worry it's just a graze... And look on the bright side now we are even." You said trying to make him relax. "I love you. But seriously we should take you to the doctor." He said as he whisked you of in his arms to the nearest Doctor.

Natasha
It was Halloween and you've been waiting to scare Natasha and what better time to do that than Halloween. Nat was on a mission so you positioned yourself underneath the sofa in zombie makeup, waiting for Nat to arrive. Eventually a very exhausted agent returned home only to be greeted by you jumping out and screaming at her that caused her to fall back and hit her head on the coffee table. "Oh my god Nat. I am so sorry." You said worriedly. "It's okay. Just promise me no one ever finds out about this." She said. "Promise" you replied.