How you sleep

Tony
Tony doesn't sleep much but when you manage to get him to the bed he just collapses onto the bed, asleep within seconds in a very uncomfortable position, so you have to drag him in a comfortable one to prevent him from getting any aches in the morning as well as wrap his arms around you.

Bruce
You both face to your left side, sleeping in mirroring fetal positions so your bodies fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Steve
Both you and Steve don't take up much space, you both sleep on your sides facing the other, while Steve holds you tight against his chest.

Thor
Thor takes up a ton a of space, he basically sleeps spread eagle and you just squeeze in wherever you get place.

Clint
Your back is pressed against Clint's chest and torso and you lay on top of his arms that hold you.

Natasha
Both you and Natasha sleep on your backs except you place your head on her backend your legs become tangled in hers.

Loki
Loki loves when you hold him, he puts his head to your chest and listens to your heartbeat and both of you wrap your shoulders around the other.

Bucky
Bucky was scared to sleep with you before because he was afraid he might hurt you but you eventually persuaded him to join you, when you guys sleep you hold each other in a hugging position, holding each other so tight like your lives depended on it.

Wanda
You sleep flat on your back and Wanda puts her head on your chest and places her one leg over your torso which you hold and stroke gently with your thumb.

Pietro
Pietro lies flat on his stomach and you pile over him almost but not quite directly on top of him, pushing him slightly off the bed, you rest your head on his shoulder blade and wrap your hand around his torso so you can hold each other's hands.