Your song

Tony
I don't want miss a thing- Aerosmith
Neither you or Tony can function 100% if the other isn't around, you crave each other's presence, you don't want to miss a breath that they take, he want to be forever with you not missing any moment because every moment spent with you is special

Bruce
Little things- One direction
Despite Bruce's dislike for some of their songs he has a soft spot for this one meaning he really loves it. It feels like it sums up how he feels about you perfectly. All of the imperfections you think you have are what makes you even more perfect to him

Steve
Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran
Ever since you forced Steve into watching this video, he fell in love with it. Your'll sang it so often your'll made it your song, you even changed the part where Ed Sheeran says he'll love you till 70 and made it into "Darlin, I will love you to infinity" since Steve is way passed 70 and your love for each other is infinite.

Thor
Take me to church- Hozier
Just like the Song, Thor believes your his goddess, his only heaven is when he is alone with you. Thor will worship you as you deserve. You and him will always be bound to each other no matter what.

Clint
Photograph- Ed Sheeran
Clint is often away on missions and you don't get to see him often, instead you just wait for him to come home, this song reminds you of your relationship with Clint that no matter how far you are you are from each other you and him will always love each other. You guys even have a Polaroid photograph of the other that you always keep.

Natasha
I adore you- Miley Cyrus
It's simple really, both of you adore the other, everything about them. Your'll need each other, your'll want each other, your'll love each other, your'll adore each other.

Loki
Unconditionally- Katy Perry
Despite whatever happened in your past, meaning the day he took you as a hostage is nothing but a drop in the ocean, your'll can always look past each fight and all the wrong either one of your'll do because your love is unconditional.

Bucky
How long will I love you- Ellie Goulding
The love you and Bucky share for each other is not measurable. You will love him so long as you live and he will love you so long as he would live. Your'll will forever need each other and want each other, the Earth has to come to an end before you and Bucky would ever be separated.

Wanda
Just the way you are- Bruno Mars
You always had been a very self conscious and modest person, but Wanda has to remind you just how perfect you are and he does this by your song, sometimes she just stares at you and after a while bursts out in song, making sure you know just how amazing you are.

Pietro
Breathless- Shane Ward
You leave Pietro breathless, from the moment he saw you he knew he loved you. His love grows deeper everyday he can't wait to make a life with you, you are his princess and he is your happily ever after.

I hope you liked this , I know some, okay all of these are really cheesy and sappy but I was in a very happily romantic mood
<3