Make Up Pt. 5

Wanda
"Y/N can I come in?" You hear Wanda ask quietly from behind your bedroom door. She decided she would rather talk to you than to flee to Pietro's house. You debate on whether or not you should let her in but eventually you have in to her request "Fine come in you say." She comes in and you both let out a little sigh. "Y/N look I'm not going to lie to you and say that I've always wanted kids but changed my mind recently because I've never wanted kids Y/N because I'm afraid of bringing something into this world and not being there to take care of them, like when my parents died, I don't want anyone to feel like that. So Y/N honestly speaking I don't know whether I will ever want kids but what I do know is I want you to be part of my family. So do you think we can get pass this?" She looks at you waiting for you to respond and you think to yourself I love Wanda and I want a life with her, what's the point of having children with someone you don't love and I love Wanda and I want to be with her, only her and I understand her reasons. So after thinking you nod giving Wanda a big smile causing her to smile back.

Pietro
"I said go away Pietro!" You tell from your bedroom as Pietro begs you to open the door for the twentieth time. "Okay Y/N you don't have to open the door just please listen to me. Y/N I've known from the day I first saw you that were miles above my league but you actually gave me the time of day and I fell in love with. Y/N you were my first love and you will always be my only love. Which is why I'm such an idiot, I threw away you to talk to some random girl who I know I would never love as much as I do you. I really don't deserve another chance but please could you give me one, I promise you that I will show you how much you mean to me everyday for the rest of my existence because I love you Y/N and I would do anything to get you back. So please could you forgive me?" He says and you open the door to see Pietro red eyed from his tears and you know that you love this man and you know he loves you so you take hug him and whisper okay in his ears.

So guys I'm sorry if this was horrible. I tried though. If your'll have any suggestions by all means do tell me. But I hope you at least enjoyed it a bit.
<3