You belong with me- A Tony Stark Songfic

Hey guys so its been a while since I've updated so i just want to say thank you so much for bearing with me as well as giving meyour patience and support. Thank you

Secondly oh my god guys thank you all so so so so much. My book has gotten way over 50k tead oh my god i just cant even explain to your'll my impossibe levels of joy right now. Thanx so much for everything

Lastly this is for @derpymuffin50 this is my first song fic so I do not know whether i fid this thing right and
I am truly sorty if it is horrible but I also really hope you like it. Sorry for the late post.

****************************************************

There it is again, that vain, that ugly little vain that pops up on Tony's forehead when he is upset and lately you've been seeing it alot. You peered through your bedroom window only to stare into Tony's bedroom. Although you could never hear what he was saying you always knew what he was feeling. He clenched his jaw tightly in an attemt to relieve the aggitation he was feeling. You saw the way he restrained himself from saying what he felt, all so that SHE would be happy. Recently Tonys life was all about making her happy, even if it meant changing himsself in the process. They were in a relationship, you know the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing but I never understood how two people who fight 90 percent of the time could of ever have a relationship. She would always get upset at him the slightest of comment that esdaped his lips, she never got his humour... not like you do. She doesn't understand him... not like you do.

The cold New York air frosted against your window so you decided to check in on Tony.
You wrote on the glass.
"Are you okay?"
His lip curved in a tiny but genuine smile and he replied.
"Yeah"
His smile vanished in the process

The next morning you sat on the bench close to your house, your head drowned in a new book. You blissfully read through the pages oblivious to your surroundings that was until someone decided to sit right next to you. Before you looked up you already knew who it was, it was Tony, you always knew when he was around, it was like a 6th sense. You looked up at him parts of hait falling down yout face and yhen you saw him smile, a full, genuine smile, a smile that could light up NYC. Its been so long since you saw him like that...happy. He just spoke to you, he didnt even greeat you because honestly he didnt need to, he always felt like he could talk to you anytime, anywhere and about anything, He stops talking andyou notice her. The beautiful Pepper Potts, she called out to him, she smiled devilishly as she lockedher lips with his while staring directly into youteyes. You hoped she couldnt see the hurt that filled them but deep down you know she could.

******************************************************
You lay in your bed, eyes tightly shut in a desperate attempt to hold back the tears. She didnt deserve him,she only brought him down when he crawled up again. She did not love him, she wasnt right for him, or was she?
I mean she was beatiful, rich and the most popular girl in school. So maybe she is perfect for him and you were you stupidenouhh to think he belonged with you. Pepper was perfect,she wore those short skirts that drove guys wild and you wore tshirts 3 sizes too big, she wore heels and you wore sneakers and finally she was cheer captain while you sat on the bleaches. What were you thinking that you can out do the great Pepper Potts. "Okay enough with this" you thought you needed to stop thinking about Pepper and Tony and especially about Tony and what better way to that than with a bit of ACDC. And within seconds you were jumping on your bed belting out the lyrics to highway to hell.

Tony's POV

She broke up with me. Pepper actually broke up with me, shouldnt I be hurt that she left me for my teammate but I'm not, I actually feel relieved. This is not normal. I walk into my bedroom and i see y/n jumping up and down on her bed, singing into a hairbrush. She looks so happy and er er whats the word perfect. Its in that moment I realize I could care less about Pepper because I am in love with y/n. But she would never date me because she could do so much better, better than Tony Stark unless I become a superhero overnight i dint think she will ever consider dating me. I tap on the glass of my window loudly and it gets her attention, her cheeks turn a little red in embaressment and i give her a reassuring smile. I find a note pad and i begin to write her messages
"Pepper and i broke up"
"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" she replies
"Yeah I am okay... so u going to the party tonight?"
"Can't i have to study"
"Well I wish you were there"

I try to talk to the guys but I cant, my mind keeps goinking about Y/N maybe i should of stayed home and watched her study, or do something less stalkerish and ask her if she needed help studying?
All of a sudden i feel everyones attention turn, they are all staring at something, someone, y/n. She looked beautiful. I walk towards her and she smiles, i feel Pepper's hand pull me towards her but i pull away. I see y/n ufold a piece of paper in her hand and she turns it around for me to read the words "I love you" written on it and all i can do is pull her close and kiss her but then she breaks the kiss and whispers "You belong with me" in my ear andmI smile because I do.

Thanx for reading
<3