The Wedding Collection- Loki

The proposal
You were exhausted, you just came from this huge event. You swung your bag onto the kitchen and called out for Loki and Justin. But there was no response. So you searched inside the house for them. Still nothing. You decided to call both of them but no one picked up. You were getting worried. And then you see it. A small light flickering from the outside. So you investigate. And then you see it, you see them standing there. Justin smiling from ear to ear and Loki looking incredibly nervous. They stood in a ring of rose petals and candles. You couldn't breathe, knowing what was going to follow.

Loki bent down on one knee as Justin handed him a little box.

"I've been told that getting down on one knee was a misgaurdian tradition, normally I would never even think to kneel down to anyone but for I would do anything. So (your full name) will you do me the honor of becoming my bride." He said with a nervous lopsided grin.
And you burst out into happy tears.
You were about to say yes when Justin interrupted. "Don't worry mummy. He asked my permission so you can say yes."
You chuckled through the tears and Loki gave out a laugh as well.
You walked towards them bring both of them into a hug and whispering yes into Loki's ear and then kissing him softly on the lips.

The ring

Days before the wedding

You were a event planner so this wedding had to be amazing. You worked on this wedding and its every tiny detail personally. Loki helped. He got to choose the cake.

The wedding