Scott Lang Catch Up Part 2

Kisses
He Alice's to kiss you at the hallow of your throat between your collar bone and work his way up to your lips. You like doing the opposite you start at his lips and rest at the base of his throat.

Hugs
He loves to hug. It's not a over the top spin you around the room type of hug it's the simple but will make you feel like there's a million butterflies within you.

How you sleep
Scott sleeps flat on his stomach while his head faces you and you sleep on your side facing Scott who has his one arm around you.

Waking up
When the alarm goes off, the room erupts in groans from both you and Scott, you guys had to set it 20 minutes early so when it goes off you guys still have time to lie in bed together for a while.

Your song
Until you- Shane Ward
He life was good but you made it better. Meeting you, knowing you, loving you was the greatest experience of his life, nobody made him feel the way you do, his life wasn't complete without you (this is just such a sweet fluffy song)

Annoying habits you have
You tend to ramble when your nervous you just blurt out words at a pace nobody really understand other than Scott and your son. Scott finds this adorable though.

Movies you watch together
Any Pixar movie- you guys love them I mean what's not to love, they are all just awesome. They bring out both of you guys not so inner child.

He gets jealous
You were working this high profile case and you currently were discussing your deposition with your client, but Scott shows up SURPRISINGLY and it would of been fine if he did if your client wasn't a relentless flirt, not that you were interested but you didn't want Scott to be jealous or worry. Anyway he flirted with you AGAIN this time in front of Scott, which was when Scott smirks devilishly and heads to cannot where he picks up a gun for you and your client to see and begins to clean it while nonchalantly saying "Oh how I've missed holding guns, you know when you are at prison they don't let you play with guns but you do get pretty creative if you need a weapon." He gives your client a deathly stare and you could see the sweat running down your clients face.

TV shows you watch together
SpongeBob squarepants- who doesn't love spongebob right?- exactly no one and your'll weren't an exception. You guys just loved it, Scott loved Gary the snail he just loves that thing so much you got him a Gary stuffed animal toy and you absolutely adored Patrick.

You get sick
He handles it pretty well actually. At firsts he feels really bad for you but then gets happy when he realizes you don't have to go to work and you can stay home with him and watch movies while cuddling.

Your Avengers bestie
Sam. You instantly got along with him, he was a great approachable guy that you enjoyed hanging out with