Fight and/or break up pt. 3

Clint
I'm not very confident with this one because you and Clint seem like such a solid couple ever since the day you shot him so I don't think you would actually fight about something like this but I didn't have a better idea, so I'm
Sorry if you guys don't like it.
"You can't even tell Y/N." Clint said exposing the area where Dr. Cho had replaced his damaged tissue. You sighed and felt up the are "I can totally tell" you say because you could. And then just out of the blue you can feel the tears stream down your face. Clint looks at you with a shocked expression "What's wrong Y/N?" Clint asks worriedly. It's like all your emotions, all the concerns for his safety, all the years you were holding back just came out at once. "Clint it's just difficult... Difficult that every time you leave for missions I have to stress about whether or not you are going to return. I just don't know what to do with all off my thoughts and concerns. Clint I know you can handle yourself more than any other person. But I-I." You look up at Clint with tear filled eyes only to see his hurt expression "Y/N are you asking me to leave the Avengers because you know I can't do that." He says "I-I am not asking you to leave." Now Clint starts to look angry "Yes you are Y/N, that is exactly what you are doing Y/N. I can't believe you actually being so selfish right now!" He yells at you a little and he has never done that. Ever. So when he speaks to you in that tone you become even more hysterical and then you finally speak "Well I'm sorry. I didn't realize me being worried about your safety was selfish Clint." You spit those words at him in anger "Look Y/N I'm going for a walk one because I don't want us to say anything we are going to regret and two I don't feel like looking at you right now." Clint left slamming the door behind him. You two had never really fought before at least not like this. And then like a flash of lightning all the things you said to each other hit both of you and you both let the tears stream.

Natasha
Okay so I couldn't think of any for her. Infact I couldn't for some others as well. So until I get an idea I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to leave hers blank. If you have any suggestions though, that would be great.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed.
<3