Chapter 14

''Got ya'' I said once I landed on Tyler's back sending both of us on the ground as Ty groan from the impact I giggle. Sucker.

''Nice aim Alice'' Jake told me forgetting Emily is after him, he stop and just as he turned around Em jump on him, and like us they both fall but at least Jake didn't end up eating sand, I giggle.

''How do the sand taste lover boy?'' I asked Tyler.

''I tasted better.'' he chuckled while turning over with me still on him. ''I think I got something in my eye, can you get it out for me?'' he pouted.

''Oh sure.'' I lean down to blow it out but he put his hands on my waist and roll over. ''Tyler!'' I yelled in surprise, looking down at me he chuckled, when I raised my hand about to hit him he lean over and place his lips on mine, immediately my hand went behind his neck. Kissing him I forgot we were on a public beach that is until we were suddenly covered with water, my eyes flew open with shock. Above me was a angry mother holding her toddler's hand looking at us with a disapproval look.

''This is a public beach you know!!'' she shouted at us and stomp off dragging the toddler with her, blushing from embarrassment I push Tyler off of me, looking at my face he chuckled.

''Awe you look so cute when you blush.'' getting up I glared at him, I could feel my face getting hotter but it got worst as I look over at my four friend to see them laughing at us.

''Ugh!!' I groan and stomp off towards the water without glancing back I dived in.

Oh how I love water, it makes everything feels so at peace and it relaxes every part of my body. Coming up to the surface I notice the sun was setting, painting the sky in a light orange and yellow.

''I'm sorry if we offended you.'' Jake said as he swim over next to me. Sighing I turn and look at him, his grey eyes were sincere as he looked at me with a small smile on his face, sending a small smile which made his widen , that only made him look cuter.

''Isn't it beautiful'' I asked him turn my attention back at the sun set.

''It truly is'' I heard him say my smile widen, Emily sure picked at good one this time, Jake seem to be a nice guy. But then I frown, she's been with so much guys I don't even know if she knows how to love anymore, to be honest I didn't even know myself… that is until I met Tyler.

''Hey, are you okay?'' Jake asked.

''Yea why won't I be?'' I respond turn my attention to him.

''Well your crying.'' he wipe a tear away from my face, I didn't even notice I was crying, frowning I looking over to the shore and saw everyone packing up but Tyler was looking at us and he was glaring at Jake. Huh what's up with him.

''Ah it's nothing, just some sand in my eyes I guessed.'' I lied and then smile '' Race ya.'' I winked at Jake and took off without waiting for a reply.

''Hey! That's not fair'' he called after me, giggling I swam faster, just as I was getting out of the water I turn and winked a him.

''Life's not fair.'' he scowl at me.

''Cheater'' he said coming out the water and standing next to me. I place my hand over my mouth to stop myself from giggling he looks like a wet puppy as he pouts at me.

''Hun, I did no should thing, as I recalled I said ' Race ya' before I took off and in my books that's fair game.'' I pointed out to him.

''Well it's not in mine.'' he grumble as he walked past me.

''Sore loser.'' I called after him, he chuckle and flipped me the finger. ''Emily, Jake just show me the finger.'' I said in a baby voice as I walked over to where everyone else was.