Chapter 6

Hi, so i have some time, so i figured i'll upload :)

You guy are amazing, i can't believe you read the last chapter so fast, thanks for everything!!

And to those that read and don't vote or comment ,please do so ,i would really like to know you likemy story.

This chapter is dedicated to another great fan, thanks for loving my story and thanks for the support :)

Alright then, on to the next chapter ;)

''Hey, uh-'' i started but Tyler cut me off.

''I know your angry about last night, but I'm sorry if you think it was a mistake.'' he stated nervously shift his weight to his right foot.

''Oh, yea about that , I can't really remember much.'' now i feel embarrassed for running away like that. '' Would you like to come in and talk?'' i asked, I can feel myself begin to blush ,thank god he's not looking at me, seems like I spoke too early.

''I can't, sorry.'' I frowned at that, maybe he is just like my father '' But I was hoping we could meet up later this evening so we can talk.'' he said looking at his watch. ''I'm kinda late for a meeting.'' suddenly he was looking at me hopefully.

''No problem, I understand.'' now i feel guilty, maybe he is different?. ''What time?'' I asked, that seem to make his face brighten.

''How about 7:00?'' he grinned at me.

''Alright, it's a date.'' i said and only notice when it was too late what i said.. A date? Really Liz? I scolded myself. ''Uh.. i didn't mean it like that...'' i trailed off, but he was still grinning at me.

''Sure, if say so, I got to go. See ya.'' he smiled and walked over to his car.

''Bye'' I waved as he drove off. I watch the car turn the street, until I couldn't see it anymore. Turning around I closed the door and lean against it. What is wrong with me, why do he make me so nervous and what was I thinking when I called it a date? My head snap up when I heard a muffled sound. Standing before me was Em in a green summer dress ,holding her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. ''You can laugh Em'' I sign. She immediately burst out laughing, her hand now clutching her stomach.

''Oh god, Liz. When you said, i quoted ''Alright, it's a date' I wanted to burst out laughing'' she said when she clam down, but only to start all over again.

''Yea, yea. Whatever, it wasn't my fault, I don't what happen when I'm around him. My mouth seem to have a mind of it's own.'' i declared, while walking over to the kitchen ,I'm still hungry.

''Someone is inlove'' Em sang as she walked over to the kitchen counter and sat down.

''I'm not and your one to talk. What about Brad?'' i smirked at her, while she huffed.

''Touché''' she said glaring at me. I put my hands up in a fake surrender.

''Hey, you started it'' I grumbled

''Alright ,point taken.'' she said.

After that we made breakfast and ate in silence. Two hours later we were sitting in the living room ,bored.

''I feel like a loser'' Liz suddenly said.

''Why?'' I asked.

''Well we have a free Monday off and here we are sitting here bored.''

''There isn't nothing to do but I agree'' another silence came into place.

''Oh!! We can go the mall ,and get you something sexy to wear tonight'' Em wiggled her eye brows suggestively.